September 22, 2011 in Health and Fitness (AF)
[prMac.com] London, United Kingdom - PS Ventures Limited has announced that their new app, Easy Gym Log, is now available as a free download for iPhone, iPad and iPod touch from Apple's App Store.
Easy Gym Log allows gym users to log weights lifted and distances run or cycled etc. so that they know what to aim for on their next visit. Keeping track of this data and trying to beat previous records is vitally important in improving strength and fitness.
Other similar apps provide long lists of exercises that many gym users are not interesting in and would never actually do. Easy Gym Log provides a blank canvas for a user to input the exercises that they actually perform making the progression with each visit is clear to see.
* For weight training, gym users log the number of reps lifted in kgs, lbs, a gym machine level or without weight (for sit ups etc.).
* For cardio training, gym users log time exercised, distance completed or both.
* Gym users can also add notes to each exercise with any additional data such as running machine incline, calories burned or proposed weight to lift on the next visit.
PS Ventures Limited director Philip Simpson commented "We're very excited to be bringing Easy Gym Log as a free app to the fitness market. We feel that the simplicity of the app and its user interface really is the key to making this the best solution to a gym user's data recording needs."
* iPhone, iPod touch, and iPad
* Requires iOS 4.0 or later
* 2.3 MB
Pricing and Availability:
asy Gym Log 1.1 is free and available worldwide exclusively through the App Store in the Healthcare & Fitness category.
PS Ventures Limited is a UK based company specialising in web design and iPhone and iPad app development. Copyright (C) 2011 PS Ventures Limited. All Rights Reserved. Apple, the Apple logo, iPhone, iPod and iPad are registered trademarks of Apple Inc. in the U.S. and/or other countries.