September 24, 2011 in Productivity (F)
[prMac.com] Bangalore, India - Permeative Technologies, a decent and one of the leading iPhone Application Development firm announced that the iPhone Application for Professional drawing and designing Draw Venn 1.2 for iPad has been updated on the App Store. One of the features added to new version is the option provided to rotate an object or image.
With this creditable app representing Venn diagrams is too easy and consumes less amount of time, so you need not to go to desktop to create any documents or need to buy any high end application at huge price. To plot diagram on your work area, just you have to drag the shapes and symbols directly from the menu and drop them on appropriate position of your work area to get your diagram on iPad.
* Re-sizable work sheet according to your need
* Work on multiple work sheets simultaneously
* Grid option will help you to organize the space effectively, on work sheet.
* Ability to change background color or upload custom background image, customize grid size according to your need
* Easy to draw the common Venn diagrams
* Ability to rotate the objects in the work area
* Just drag and drop the ready-made shapes from the Shapes menu on your work sheet. Drawing couldn't be easier
* You don't need to be an artist to create great-looking results! Draw Venn helps you to align and arrange everything perfectly
* What You See Is What You Get. No artistic skill is required
* Compatible with iPad
* Requires iOS 3.2 or later
* 5.9 MB
Pricing and Availability:
Draw Venn for iPad 1.2 is only $0.99 USD (or equivalent amount in other currencies) and available worldwide exclusively through the App Store in the Productivity category.
Permeative Technologies is a young at heart company of seasoned iPhone app developers. We are a hundred strong team based out of New Jersey in the US and Bangalore in India. Our engineers have complete knowledge of the iPhone app development stack - be it Objective C, the Cocoa programming environment or the XCode set of tools. Copyright (C) 2011 Permeative Technologies All Rights Reserved. Apple, the Apple logo, Macintosh, iPhone, iPod and iPad are registered trademarks of Apple Inc. in the U.S. and/or other countries.