September 30, 2011 in Education (E)
[prMac.com] Sunnyvale, California - 77SPARX Studio, announces today that the highly rated PUZZINGO application is onsale for Free for Friday 9/30/2011. PUZZINGO is a puzzle game designed for young children. Children build up a circus ground while playing series of fun, educational, interactive puzzles.
The puzzles have over a hundred pieces that teach your children: Numbers, Alphabets, Common Farm Animals, Ocean Animals, Toys, and Wild Animals. As children play the games, they learn what different animals sound like, they learn the names of different objects, and they are entertained the entire time by funny sounds and great animations. Better yet, when they finish a puzzle, they will be rewarded to a variety of entertaining "celebrations."
* "I found him opening it again on his own day after day!" - Part12 Studios
* "Puzzingo combines the best of fun and learning in a fabulous iPhone app." - The iPhone App Review
Delight your children and encourage them to touch and explore everything in the 100% interactive illustrations.
* Everything on the puzzles makes a relevant, funny sound
* Shake the gift boxes to find the puzzle pieces
* Fire the balloon canons
* Sing along with the Alphabet Song
* Find and swat the pesky flies!
* Pop all the balloons ... and pop some more
* And, much more
* "Educational Toddler Puzzle makes going to the circus an educational experience for your toddler." - theiphonemom
* "Do yourself a favor and next time you hand your child an app, make it one like Puzzingo." - theiphoneappreview
* "The vibrancy and beauty of the graphics and animations coupled with the lively, authentic sounds are all guaranteed to delight your children and teach those little minds!" - cooliphoneipadapps
* iPhone, iPod touch, and iPad
* Requires iOS 3.2 or later
* iOS 4.0 Tested
* 32.3 MB
Pricing and Availability:
PUZZINGO 1.3 is free and available worldwide exclusively through the App Store in the Education category.
Located in Sunnyvale, California, 77SPARX Studio was founded in November 2010 by parents who are frustrated with the lack of quality applications for younger children. 77SPARX creates quality educational games that support toddlers' acquisition of language skills, especially for bilingual households across the globe. The small talented team has members who are experts in game design, mobile technology, art, sound, and children education. All Material and Software (C) 2011 77SPARX Studio, LLC / All Rights Reserved. Apple, the Apple logo, iPod, the iPod logo, are registered trademarks of Apple Computer in the U.S. and/or other countries.