October 19, 2011 in Games (E)
[prMac.com] Edinburgh, United Kingdom - Rainbow Waterfalls is a puzzle game for the iPhone and iTouch and available in the AppStore now. The player must use objects at their disposal to collect the water in the correct beaker.
Featuring many levels of problem solving and skill based puzzles based over 3 different areas... it's easy to play but difficult to master.
There are a vast amount of game objects available to help you such as: pipes, water tanks, pressure plates, movable platforms and the ability to freeze and melt water and ice.
Other Key Features:
* Game music and sound effects
* Over 80 skill and puzzle based levels
* Gold, silver and bronze award system. Can you collect all the gold medals?
* In-Game Help system to help easy you into things!
Also, there's 3 mini-games available:
* Bubble Burst (See how long you can last!)
* Bubble Speed (Burst those bubbles as quickly as possible!)
* Bubble Control (Carefully control the bubble to collect stars and avoid lasers!)
Not sure yet? Why not try the Lite version for free? There are 11 levels and one mini game to get the feel for things!!
* iPhone, iPod touch, and iPad
* Requires iOS 3.0 or later
* 16.9 MB
Pricing and Availability:
Rainbow Waterfalls 1.0 is only $0.99 USD (or equivalent amount in other currencies) and available worldwide exclusively through the App Store in the Games category. A lite version is also available for download for free.
Lazy Boy Developments is a small independent software company specialising in Mobile Game Development and recently released our first game, Rainbow Waterfalls, which is available in the Apple AppStore. Copyright (C) 2011 Lazy Boy Developments. All Rights Reserved. Apple, the Apple logo, iPhone, iPod and iPad are registered trademarks of Apple Inc. in the U.S. and/or other countries.