October 21, 2011 in Photo and Video (E)
[prMac.com] Atlanta, Georgia - Web-design and development company, Creanncy today is pleased to introduce Image Edit PRO for iPad 2 and iPhone 4S. Image Edit PRO for iPad 2 and iPhone 4S is powerful photo editor with a native iOS interface with both landscape and portrait interface orientations supported. Image Edit PRO features a fast image processing engine for photo adjustments built-in.
Image Edit PRO works really fast on iPad 2 and iPhone 4S. In addition to manual adjustable image filters, users will get a library of predefined digital photo effects and filters for this app for Free. This app is not only a photo editor - it contains useful built in extra camera and supports high resolution photo editing.
Image Edit PRO for iPad 2 and iPhone 4S features:
* Powerful photo editor with native iOS interface and controls
* Built in camera
* Portrait and Landscape interface orientations support - rotate device as your need
* Effects - Saturation, Gamma, Brightness and contrast adjustment
* Filters - built in filters library with amazing image effects presets
* Share function - Send your photos to different web services like Facebook and Twitter
* Flip photos horizontally and vertically
* Rotate photos in any directions
* Combine effects and filters!
* Easy to use app - no special skills needed
* Support large images and photos import and export
* Export photos to all other apps
* Send full size photos to any email
Image Edit PRO - edit your photos with one touch!
* Compatible with iPad and iPad 2/iPhone 4 & iPhone 4S
* Requires iPhone OS 4.0 or later
* 1.6 MB / 1.8 MB
Pricing and Availability:
Image Edit PRO for iPad 2 and iPhone 4S v1.0 is $4.99/$2.99 USD (or equivalent amount in other currencies) and available worldwide exclusively through the App Store in the Photo & Video category. Buy and enjoy! We provide full app support by email.
Creanncy is a web-design and development company with a focus on development for the iOS platform. The company collaborates with talented and enthusiastic people around the world to create projects in support of business and consumers. Copyright (C) 2011 Creanncy. All Rights Reserved. Apple, the Apple logo, iPhone, iPod and iPad are registered trademarks of Apple Inc. in the U.S. and/or other countries.