October 27, 2011 in Photo and Video (E)
[prMac.com] Naples, Italy - KYMS, wich stands for "Keep Your Media Safe", is the most advanced App on the Apple Appstore to securely store photos and videos. It appears as a normal calculator, but by typing the correct password on the calculator keypad users will access their secret and private media library.
New in this release:
* New video download feature, to download videos from internet to private albums with the integrated browser that doesn't save any History. Nearest all video hosting sites are supported.
* Photo & video rearrange feature
* New Slideshow feature
* New Photo cropping feature
* Additional password to better protect your archive (it will be required after inserting the right PIN)
* Minor fixes related to landscape mode in iPad
* Create unlimited protected collections of photos and videos.
* Import photos and videos from camera roll or libraries in a very fast way.
* Import photos and videos from pc by using an ultra fast wifi transfer or the standard USB cable.
* Import photos from Facebook, thanks to the native integratiom that allows to select photos and downloads in batch.
* Private browsing: thanks to the integrated browser, that doesn't save any history, users can safely browse on internet and donwload any image or video by tapping with two fingers.
* View photos and videos with the integrated viewer that supports multitouch features (zoom, pan, etc)
* Copy or move photos and videos between collections.
* Export any media to camera roll by simply long tapping on them.
* Share photos by email, Twitter or Facebook.
KYMS is really appreciated by iOS users and has a 4 1/2 star rating on the AppStore.
* Compatible with iPhone, iPod touch, and iPad
* Requires iOS 4.2 or later
* Universal Application
* 4.1 MB
Pricing and Availability:
KYMS is only $1.99 USD (or equivalent amount in other currencies) and is available worldwide exclusively through the Apple App Store in the Photo & Video category.
IdeaSolutions has been working for more than ten years in National and International market, establishing itself as one of the major Italian Software Houses. Among its achievements, apps for iPad and iPhone created for important customers such as the Teatro San Carlo in Naples, which reached the top of App Ranking. Copyright (C) 2011 IdeaSolutions srl. All Rights Reserved. Apple, the Apple logo, iPhone, iPod and iPad are registered trademarks of Apple Inc. in the U.S. and/or other countries.