October 28, 2011 in Photo and Video (E)
[prMac.com] Atlanta, Georgia - Web-design and development company, Creanncy today is pleased to announce the release and immediate availability of Camera Universe for iPad 2 and iPhone 4S. Take better photos! Camera Universe for iPad 2 and iPhone 4S is a nice looking and easy to use camera app offering additional functionality for professional photo editing, including RGB channels and image effects adjustments and MIX switchers. Apply amazing filters, send photos to friends in Facebook, Twitter and email. You can use this app on iPad first and second generation, but full app power and advantage you can get on iPad 2 and iPhone 4S.
Camera Universe for iPad 2 and iPhone 4S features:
* Advanced app camera designed for iPad 2 and iPhone 4S
* Adjust RGB color channels in image in realtime with preview
* Edit photos with built in photo editor
* Adjust image effects separately or with Mix feature
* Apply Different effects and filters in realtime
* Share function - Send your photos to different web services like Facebook, Twitter and Tumblr
* Flip photos
* Rotate photos
* Create new effects by combining different effects and filters with each other
* Real camera interface fully optimized for iPad 2 and iPhone 4S
* Easy to use app - no special skills needed
* Support large images and photos
* Adjust effects manually with extra slider
* Export photos to all other photo apps that supports Paste function!
* Send full size photos to any email
* And other amazing camera features
* Compatible with iPad and iPad 2/iPhone 4 & iPhone 4S
* Requires iPhone OS 4.0 or later
* 2.5 MB / 3.1 MB
Pricing and Availability:
Camera Universe for iPad 2 and iPhone 4S v1.0 is $4.99/$2.99 USD (or equivalent amount in other currencies) and available worldwide exclusively through the App Store in the Photo & Video category. Buy and enjoy! We provide full app support by email.
Creanncy is a web-design and development company with a focus on development for the iOS platform. The company collaborates with talented and enthusiastic people around the world to create projects in support of business and consumers. Copyright (C) 2011 Creanncy. All Rights Reserved. Apple, the Apple logo, iPhone, iPod and iPad are registered trademarks of Apple Inc. in the U.S. and/or other countries.