November 1, 2011 in Games (E)
[prMac.com] Toronto, Canada - Indie developer Single Sparq today proudly presents 'Suburban Grand Prix' the light hearted racing game that puts you in control of the most sought after street vehicles known to man. The Snow Plow, the Street Cleaner, the Ice Cream Truck and the luxurious Lawnmower. Race against 3 other AI vehicles to take top prize and unlock other tracks.
With 4 unique venues and 16 tracks total, your challenge is to gain prize money by finishing in one of the top three spots. Collect bonus items during gameplay for extra $$ or complete the bonus task to 2x your score.
* 4 unique venues
* 16 tracks
* Detailed vehicles and level graphics
* Car smoke damage when collision with track sides
* Power-ups for speed and damage fix
* Oil and other obstacles that disrupt your vehicle
* Bonus items to collect for extra dollars
* 2x bonus if special task is completed
* Choose between 3, 4 or 6 Lap options
* Game Center leader boards
Beware - too many hits to the race track sides will result in damage to your vehicle and could end your race prematurely. Use special repair icon to fix your vehicle when needed. Falling behind? Drive over the speed icon and boost yourself ahead of the pack.
Each venue has a special bonus to gain you 2x on your completed Prize:
* Ice Rink National - get the puck into the net
* Lawn-Care Challenge - get a hole in one
* Street Cleaner Championship - newspaper trash into the bin
* Ice Cream Off Road - hit the jewel into the mineshaft
Each venue allows you to gain extra money by taking out curious things like:
* Figure skaters
* Ice blocks
* Lucky pennies
So start your engines - but keep it down my suburban neighbors are sleeping.
* iPhone, iPod touch, and iPad
* Requires iOS 3.2 or later
* 23.3 MB
Pricing and Availability:
Suburban Grand Prix 1.0 is only $0.99 USD (or equivalent amount in other currencies) and available worldwide exclusively through the App Store in the Games category.
Single Sparq has been making games for iOS going on 2 years now with such titles as Backyard Stackem!, Orbitz! Jump Adventure and Space Tech Defender. Copyright (C) 2011 Single Sparq. All Rights Reserved. Apple, the Apple logo, iPhone, iPod and iPad are registered trademarks of Apple Inc. in the U.S. and/or other countries.