November 3, 2011 in Software (E)
[prMac.com] Viadana, Italy - SQLabs has announced the release of cubeSQL a fully featured and high performance relational database management system built on top of the sqlite database engine. It is the ideal database server for both developers who want to convert a single user database solution to a multiuser project and for companies looking for an affordable, easy to use and easy to maintain database management system. cubeSQL runs on Windows, Mac, Linux and it can be embedded into any iOS and Cocoa application.
cubeSQL is incredibly fast, has a small footprint, is highly reliable and it offers some unique features. It can be easily accessed with any JSON client, with PHP, with the native C SDK, with a Windows DLL and with an highly optimized REAL Studio plugin.
Some features include:
* Multi-core and multiprocessor aware
* Strong AES encryption (128, 192 and 256 bit)
* Supports unlimited connections
* Full ACID compliant (Atomic, Consistent, Isolated, Durable)
* Platform independent storage engine
* Full support of triggers and transactions
* Journal engine for crash recovery
* Supports databases of 2 terabytes
* Supports sqlite 3 databases
* Automatic logging
* Automatic compression
* Multiversion concurrency control (MVCC)
* Plugins for extending the SQL language and the custom commands supported by the server
* Restore and backup support
* Mac OS X, Windows and Linux support
* Native 32bit and 64bit supports
* and much more
* MacOS X 10.5 or higher
* Windows NT/XP/Vista/7/Server or higher
* Linux kernel 2.6.2 or higher
Pricing and Availability:
cubeSQL Freeware Edition is completely free of charge and enables developers and small offices to use an application based on cubeSQL without paying any fee. Commercial license with support for more than 5 concurrent connections starts at $299 USD. For more information, please visit the SQLabs website.
Located in beautiful Viadana, Italy, SQLabs LLC is a privately held corporation founded in 2003 by Marco Bambini. With a focus on ease-of-use and meticulous attention to detail, SQLabs is devoted to the development of high quality applications and database related solutions specifically for the Mac and iPhone platforms, with a major emphasis on total customer satisfaction. Copyright (C) 2003-2011 SQLabs LLC. All Rights Reserved. Apple, the Apple logo, and Macintosh are registered trademarks of Apple Computer in the U.S. and/or other countries.