November 5, 2011 in Photo and Video (E)
[prMac.com] Las Vegas, New Mexico - iWorldWideApps today is pleased to announce the release and immediate availability of Camera Flash PRO for iPad 2, their new flash correction application with real-time preview. With Camera Flash PRO, you can perform manual flash adjustments (adjust photo exposition with brightness, contrast and gamma setup) or use auto adjustments features in app (flash reduce and flash enhance features).
iPad 2 does not have built in hardware Flashlight and some photos (especially taken in night time) may be is too dark that you can not see anything on them. Camera Flash PRO was created specifically for such cases. Now you can correct your "out of light" or overexposed photos with Camera Flash PRO for iPad 2. The application provides automatic and manual light correction mechanisms.
Camera Flash PRO for iPad 2 main features:
* Flash correction application with real-time preview
* Real camera interface for iPad 2
* Load existing or take new photos from camera in app
* Large image resolution support
* Manual Flash Adjusments (adjust photo exposition with brightness, contrast and gamma setup)
* Auto Flash Adjustments (Smart Flash Enhance and Smart Flash reduce features)
* Apply or Undo and Flash changes
* Compaire original photo with your adjustments (now and before)
* Save photos to your device
Camera Flash PRO - Flashlight your photos!
* Compatible with iPad and iPad 2
* Requires iPhone OS 4.0 or later
* 2.3 MB
Pricing and Availability:
Camera Flash PRO for iPad 2 is $4.99 USD (or equivalent amount in other currencies) and available worldwide exclusively through the App Store in the Photo & Video category.
iWorldWideApps is a privately owned company based in USA. iWorldWideApps provides a professional and unique insight into the iPhone and iPad platform. We are focused on delivering innovative and cutting edge mobile applications. Our design philosophy, together with our experienced team of developers allows us to develop high quality software with attention to detail and user friendliness. Copyright (C) 2011 iWorldWideApps. All Rights Reserved. Apple, the Apple logo, iPhone, iPod and iPad are registered trademarks of Apple Inc. in the U.S. and/or other countries.