November 12, 2011 in Multimedia (F)
[prMac.com] Tallahassee, Florida - Doremisoft Studio recently released the Mac SWF to MPEG Converter version 2.2.1. The SWF to MEPG Converter for Mac is specially designed for Mac users to convert convert SWF flash to high compression MPEG format including MPEG1, MPEG 2 with great video quality.
As the customer-oriented Mac SWF to MPEG Converter, it allows you download SWF files online or import directly from PC hard drive then convert to MPEG in several clicks. Besides, it can offer advanced video settings (Resolution, Frame Rate/Bit Rate, Encoder) and audio settings.
Key features of New Mac SWF to MPEG Converter:
* Convert SWF to all-round MPEG-1,MPEG-2 Popular MPEG, MPEG1, MPEG2, HD MPEG, MPEG1, MPEG2
* Act as a SWF to audio extractor on Mac Extract audio from SWF files easily and save them as audio formats: m4a, mp3, wav, aac, ac3, amr, mp2, flac, ogg, aiff, mka
* Stream SWF to YouTube, Facebook, Video Google, Hulu, Yahoo Video etc.
* Make settings for video or audio parameters Video: Resolution, Frame Rate/Bit Rate, Encoder and Audio: Sample Rate, Channel, Encoder
* Support to download online SWF files by "Grab" function Download online Flash SWF files by Copying the URL to the program, then all SWF videos on the web page can be detected and download to your local.
* OS Supported: Mac OS X 10.5-10.7
Pricing and availability:
Doremisoft SWF to MPEG Converter Mac is priced at USD39.95 single-user license. Besides, all the update is for free and warm after-sale service is available. It provides a free trial for download, and registered users are entitled to free lifetime updates and technical support.
Doremisoft has extended its business worldwide and is consistently dedicated to satisfy customers with diversified consumer software products and services.Ever since its foundation,Doremiosft has become one of the world's leading multimedia software providers of digital video and audio conversion solutions. Copyright (C) 2011 Doremisoft. All Rights Reserved. Apple, the Apple logo and Mac are registered trademarks of Apple Inc. in the U.S. and/or other countries.