November 18, 2011 in Photo and Video (E)
[prMac.com] Atlanta, Georgia - Web-design and development company, Creanncy today is pleased to announce the release and immediate availability of Camera Butterfly for iPad 2 and iPhone 4S. We are glad to introduce you to the most unusual and beautiful photo application in the AppStore. Camera Butterfly for iPad 2 is extraordinary photo editor with creative features and butterfly style and painting ability! With Camera Butterfly you can take new or load existing photos or images and paint it with different butterflyes, add amazing butterfly photo frames to your photos.
Camera Butterfly features:
* Photo editor with Butterfly theme and style
* Add different butterflies clipart to your photos or images
* Create your paintings with butterflies
* 3 sizes of all butterflies (small, medium, large) to apply
* More then 30 clipart included
* Attach different photo frames with butterfly style to your photos
* Mix different photo frames with each other
* Apply and undo all manipulations
* Preview all manipulations before apply
* Apply different built in filters and effects to your photos and paintings in app
* Rotate your photos left, right or mirror it
* Import your photos, images or take new (built in camera)
* Reset image to original photo (discard all changes with one touch)
* Fast app engine
* Share function - share your images to Facebook, Twitter, Tumblr, etc.
* Preview of original for comparison with new photo
Camera Butterfly - welcome to beautiful nature photo world!
* Compatible with iPad and iPad 2/iPhone 4 & iPhone 4S
* Requires iPhone OS 4.0 or later
* 10.9 MB / 11.3 MB
Pricing and Availability:
Camera Butterfly for iPad 2 and iPhone 4S v1.0 is $5.99/$2.99 USD (or equivalent amount in other currencies) and available worldwide exclusively through the App Store in the Photo & Video category. Buy and enjoy! We provide full app support by email.
Creanncy is a web-design and development company with a focus on development for the iOS platform. The company collaborates with talented and enthusiastic people around the world to create projects in support of business and consumers. Copyright (C) 2011 Creanncy. All Rights Reserved. Apple, the Apple logo, iPhone, iPod and iPad are registered trademarks of Apple Inc. in the U.S. and/or other countries.