December 20, 2011 in Education (E)
[prMac.com] Yoshkar-Ola, Russian Federation - Virtualnye Prostranstva LLC, developing fun educational apps for kids, has announced the release and immediate availability of an exciting new application "Natural Science for Kids. City of Light".
Instead of learning light phenomena in a class Teacher together with his students - smart girl and curious boy go on a fun journey around the City of Light.
"Natural Science for Kids. City of Light" is geared for 5-10 year-olds. It provides fun-filled, interactive learning of light phenomena and optic which are represented in an easy, visual and effective way. Kids will learn a lot of new and interesting facts after visiting 9 colorful pavilions of the City of Light. Most sections contain learning encouraging fun games so that kids could play and practice at the same time. City of Light has features that mark it out from other available apps.
Some features that mark City of Light out from other available apps:
* Nine educational and playing parts in one application
* Fun and welcoming characters assisting in knowledge gaining
* Fun activities touch upon every characters and text
* Combination of 2D and 3D animation and graphics for information presentation
* Interactive game scenes are bound to help students master the learnt material and discover the laws previously unknown for them
* Video and animation help explain physical processes
* Interactive help bookmark
* Requires iOS 3.2 or more recent (iOS 5.0 tested)
* 128.0 MB
Pricing and Availability:
Visiting two parts of "Natural Science for Kids. City of Light 1.0" are free. A one-time payment of only $2.99 USD will give you unlimited access to all educational themes and games. "Natural Science for Kids. City of Light" available worldwide exclusively through the App Store under the Education category.
Virtualnye Prostranstva LLC has had over 10 years experience in educational applications development. Copyright (C) 2011 Virtualnye Prostranstva LLC. All Rights Reserved. Apple, the Apple logo, iPhone, iPod and iPad are registered trademarks of Apple Inc. in the U.S. and/or other countries.