December 22, 2011 in Games (E)
[prMac.com] Chiang Mai, Thailand - Mayan Software is devoted to creating a new twist on the classic game that many have enjoyed to be extremely beautiful and more exciting. Bubble Breaker has gained its recognition and popularity in the gaming community driving the game to the top 40 Overall ranking in the App Store and top 15 Game ranking in the Mac App Store. Prior to to the Mac App Store release, "Bubble Breaker : Insanely Addictive" was also awarded as Top Downloaded application from Intel Thailand with its release on Intel AppUp Center.
"Bubble Breaker : Insanely Addictive" comes with 3 enjoyable game modes to suite any type of casual gamers:
* Casual - Play along and pass each level by scoring as much as you can
* Classic -Test your skills on how much can you score with only one board of bubbles
* Zen - Be calm, take your time and rule the leader board
"Bubble Breaker : Insanely Addictive" includes customizable features so you can enjoy the game the way you want to, amoung the features and options that are available are:
* Full Screen or Windowed mode
* Crisp beautiful new graphics
* Global Leader Board and Local High Score
* Compare your Ranking with the rest of the world
* Relaxing Music and Sound Effects
* Creating your own iPod Playlist
* 14 Awesome Achievements
* Save and resume
* Animated User Interface with cool special particle effects
* Designed to be relaxing and entertaining at the same time
* iPhone, iPod touch
* Requires iOS 3.0 or later
Pricing and Availability:
"Bubble Breaker : Insanely Addictive" 1.0 is $0.99 (USD) and available worldwide exclusively through the App Store in the Games category. Promo codes are available for qualified reviewers. Please specify the website or blog you represent when making your request.
Located in Chiang Mai, Thailand, Mayan Software is a highly experienced independent game development company founded in 2007. Dedicated to initiate high quality games with passion, our goal is to fulfill the game community's with highest expectation and satisfaction. Copyright (C) 2007-2011 Mayan Software. All Rights Reserved. Apple, the Apple logo, iPhone, iPod and iPad are registered trademarks of Apple Inc. in the U.S. and/or other countries. Intel and AppUp Center are registered trademarks of Intel Inc. in the U.S. and/or other countries.