January 30, 2012 in Travel (E)
[prMac.com] Brussels, Belgium - On January 22, 2012, BuddyCalc FREE and BuddyCalc PRO were released in the Apple App Store! BuddyCalc is designed for iPhone and iPad. BuddyCalc handles cost sharing events and keeps track of expenses. The apps are targeted at friends sharing costs at events, dinners or during trips as well as at business travellers, travelling alone or in group. BuddyCalc makes complex calculations among your friends a thing of the past. In addition, it's a handy tool to keep track your travel expenses and to send in an expense claim for business travellers using Excel.
BuddyCalc PRO ($2.99) features added functionality, including:
* Create your own cost categories: by name or company cost item
* Multi-Currency: using online or manual exchange rates
* Multi-Lingual: available in English, Spanish, French, German, Dutch
* Allocate cost items to one or more individuals instead of sharing by all
* Import data in Excel for further processing
* Join & leave events later/earlier
* Store up to 99 events in your mobile device
* Synchronize events to your personal web account
* Store and archive events on your personal web account
* Send event data by e-mail directly from the app
* iPhone, iPod touch, and iPad
* Requires iOS 3.1.3 or later
* 14.5 MB
Pricing and Availability:
BuddyCalc PRO 1.0 is $2.99 USD (or equivalent amount in other currencies) and available worldwide exclusively through the App Store in the Travel category. BuddyCalc Free will allow you to get familiar with the look and feel of BuddyCalc at no cost.
BuddyCalc is a joint development by ICE Europe and Soft Precision. Both companies are based in Belgium and specialize in mobile web applications. ICE Europe and Soft Precision have been active in e-media business development for over 10 years and in 2010 decided to join forces and start developing mobile applications together. By leveraging on the experience and capabilities brought to this partnership by both companies we hope to bring exciting new products to the market. Copyright (C) 2012 ICE Europe. All Rights Reserved. Apple, the Apple logo, iPhone, iPod and iPad are registered trademarks of Apple Inc. in the U.S. and/or other countries.