February 2, 2012 in Business (F)
[prMac.com] Singapore - Mark Liew Coaching Pte. Ltd. announces Point 2.0, now selling at a sale price on the app store. On the iPad, Point imports your pictures from your iPad photo library, and displays them as a presentation slideshow. If your iPad is connected to a projector or external monitor, VGA output is supported. By using JPEGs, you can ensure your slides look exactly as they should onscreen without formatting issues. You can also change the order of the slides, which is not possible with PDF files.
On the iPhone, Point syncs via Bluetooth with your iPad, so the user can remote control the presentation slides and adjust iPad volume within the Point app. Professional speakers do not need to stand next to the iPad to progress forward/backward in their JPEG slide deck presentations; they have the freedom to use the entire room.
* Remote control your iPad photo slides your iPhone
* Remote control your iPad volume with your iPhone
* Scroll, swipe, and rotate multitouch gestures
Here is what some customers say about Point:
* "Point has cut my prep time in half and made giving the presentation so much easier." - Stephanie Vega, Point customer.
* "I've always been one for making presentations, and this app helps improve that even further. An essential app for anyone who presents a lot of information." - Nolan Willard, Point customer.
* "A really cool product!" - Jennifer Darnell, Point customer.
* iOS 3.2 or later
* iPhone, iPod Touch and iPad
* 0.3 MB
Pricing and Availability:
Point 2.0 is $1.99 USD (or equivalent amount in other currencies) and available worldwide exclusively through the App Store in the Business category.
Mark Liew Coaching Pte. Ltd. is a boutique provider of coaching, training, and managing expertise and solutions in corporate networks. Since 1994 we have built our experience internationally in California, China, Denmark, Hong Kong, Indonesia, Malaysia, Micronesia, Singapore, South Korea, and Taiwan. Our clients include finance, information technology, infrastructure, oil and gas companies. We are currently based in Singapore. Today we continue to support individuals and organizations in their business outcomes with our services, specializing in management roles within matrix structures. We empower managers with the foundational tools for one-on-ones, performance feedback, coaching, delegation, reviews, and other critical skills they need to increase their effectiveness in organizational behaviour. Copyright (C) 2011 Mark Liew Coaching Pte. Ltd. All Rights Reserved. Apple, the Apple logo, iPhone, iPod and iPad are registered trademarks of Apple Inc. in the U.S. and/or other countries.