December 18, 2008 in Health and Fitness (E)
[prMac.com] Flower Mound, Texas - Tapbots is proud to announce Weightbot 1.2, the newest version of the best weight tracking program for the iPhone and iPod Touch. Weightbot is a weight-tracking robot. Whether you are trying to lose (or gain) weight, tracking your progress has never been more fun. Set your goal, record your weight, view your BMI, and see your progress on a beautiful graph. Weightbot was designed for everyone to use.
New in this version:
* Imperial Stones support for UK
* Localized for Danish, Dutch, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Portuguese and Swedish
* Input your weight up to once a day with a streamlined user interface
* Easily change or remove your weight from any day
* Instantly view your BMI as you set your weight
* Set your goal weight to know where the finish line is
* View your weight over time on a beautiful and easy to read graph
* Toggle units between lbs/kg for weight and ft/cm for height
* Set a numeric passcode to protect your data from being viewed by others
Coming Soon (Free Updates):
* Export data into a portable format
* Data summary view. Tells you average weight lost per week/month, forecasts, and more
iPhone or iPod Touch with OS 2.0 or later.
Pricing and Availability:
Weightbot is currently on sale for $0.99 (75% off) to celebrate the holidays, and is available now world wide and can be purchased from the iTunes App Store for $0.99.
Tapbots is a small software company focused on providing innovative and beautiful solutions for the iPhone and iPod Touch platform. Copyright 2008 Tapbots. All Rights Reserved. Apple, the Apple logo, iPhone and iPod are registered trademarks of Apple Computer in the U.S. and/or other countries.