March 3, 2012 in Games (F)
[prMac.com] Prague, Czech Republic - Bohemia Touch has decided to boost user base of its newly released multiplayer version of GoBang 2012 game for iOS and lowered its price to zero for a limited time. Players can now enjoy playing against random opponents from all around the world with short waiting times in Game Center. This feature has been highly requested by players after the release of the original version of GoBang 2012.
GoBang 2012 a five-in-a-row/gomoku like game usually played with paper and pencil or with go pieces. A player can play against computer against a human opponent. Computer opponent offers three difficulty levels when hard level is really not easy to beat and players must develop a unique tactics to win. Game is available in two design schemes.
Main features of GoBang 2012 include:
* Universal game app works on iPhone, iPod touch and iPad
* Cool graphics and animations
* Game Center Achievements and Leaderboard
* Game Center multiplayer mode
* 3 skill levels - hard/medium/easy
* Board zoom IN and zoom OUT
* Unlimited undo - you can take back your moves
* Board size 16x16
* iPhone, iPod touch, and iPad
* Requires iOS 5.0 or later
* Universal app optimized for display on all iOS devices
* 10.5 MB
Pricing and Availability:
GoBang 2012 1.1 is currently available for sale worldwide exclusively through the App Store in the Games category for free (limited time offer).
Bohemia Touch is a mobile software development studio based in Prague, Czech Republic. The company aims to provide users worldwide with applications that are easy to use, entertaining and unique in design. Copyright (C) 2012 Bohemia Touch. All Rights Reserved. Apple, the Apple logo, iPhone, iPod and iPad are registered trademarks of Apple Inc. in the U.S. and/or other countries.