March 27, 2012 in Entertainment (E)
[prMac.com] Olathe, Kansas - Software Logix LLC is excited to announce that the popular procedural drawing App, OmniSketch, has been updated to fully support The New iPad's stunning retina display. Amazing detail can be achieved with a drawing resolution of 2048-by-1536. Also an prior update adds an additional 24 brushes that can be purchased by an In App purchase.
OmniSketch is listed on iTunes as an Essential Painting and Drawing App. OmniSketch is listed by PC Magazine as one of the 100 Best App for iPad.
"Now you might be reading this thinking, "There are already a large number of really good painting and drawing tools so what does OmniSketch bring to the game?" Instead of standard brushes and pencils, OmniSketch's brushes use mathematical algorithms to draw patterns which interact with previously drawn lines to produce a cool sketch with detailed effects." - PadGadget
Unlock your inner artist with one of the best drawing tools available for the Apple iPad. With OmniSketch, store a nearly unlimited number of pictures in your local gallery and show them off to your friends and family with the slide show feature. Show off your creations to the world by submitting them to the online photo gallery, posting them on your Facebook Wall or Tweeting them with Twitter. Mirrored drawing modes allow you to create beautiful symmetrical and even kaleidoscopic paintings.
Full List of Features:
* 24 amazing brushes draw shapes and patterns automatically
* Additional 24 brushes available via In App Purchase
* Blend Modes (Lighten, Darken, Color Dodge, Color Burn, etc)
* Draw with up to 3 fingers at the same time
* Intuitive user interface
* Mirrored Drawing - Vertical, Horizontal and Kaleidoscope mode
* Eraser plus the Clear Blend Mode allows you to use any brush as an eraser
* Line width adjustment
* Opacity adjustment
* Brush custom adjustments
* Full color support with an intuitive color picker
* Selectable background color
* Gallery allows you to view, add, edit, delete and export your artwork
* Built in slide show feature lets you show off your creations
* Full undo/redo
* Draw in portrait or landscape mode
* Online gallery lets you share your pictures with friends, family and the world
* Post your artwork to your Facebook Wall
* Post your artwork to Twitter
* iPhone, iPod touch, and iPad
* Requires iOS 4.2 or later
* 3.3 MB
Pricing and Availability:
OmniSketch 1.5.3 is $1.99 USD (or equivalent amount in other currencies) and available worldwide exclusively through the App Store in the Entertainment category.
Software Logix LLC is an App creation and contract software company and creator of the popular OmniSketch procedural drawing App for iOS. OmniSketch is listed on the iTunes App Store as an Essential Painting and Drawing App. Copyright (C) 2011 Software Logix LLC. All Rights Reserved. Apple, the Apple logo, iPhone, iPod and iPad are registered trademarks of Apple Inc. in the U.S. and/or other countries.