April 4, 2012 in Social Networking (E)
[prMac.com] Minneapolis, Minnesota - MobileChamps today is pleased to announce Greeting Cards for iPad 2.1, their iBooks-style, free Social Networking app, which offers a sampler of different cards featuring decorative frames for any picture in the device's Photo Library. Users can add a personalized text message in their own handwriting, or an attractive, italic typeface. The app offers 10 kinds of cards, including: Miss You, Daily Motivational, Birthday, Anniversary, Get Well Soon, Love You, Sorry, Chocolate, Valentine, and Christmas. The custom eCards can be saved or instantly shared via integrated email, Flickr, Facebook, Twitter, or Tumblr. MobileChamps specializes in photography-related apps, and Greeting Cards for iPad allows the sender to place and manipulate a custom photo behind a specially shaped mask that gives the card a professional appearance. The free app comes with 10 professionally designed, high-resolution Miss You cards that are ready to use, a new Daily Motivational card every day provided free and samples of eight other kinds of cards, which can be downloaded via an in-app purchase.
Ten Kinds of Greeting Cards:
* Miss You- 10 different themes, including: Seashore, Night Sky, and Hound Dog (Free)
* Daily Motivational- 10 different themes, including: Be You, Don't Give Up, Start Now, and 4 Steps to Achievement (Free)
* Birthday- 10 different themes, including: Balloons, Rainbows, Party Hats, and Birthday Cake
* Anniversary- 10 different themes, including: Red Roses, Orchids, Gift Wrap, and Pearls
* Get Well Soon- 10 different themes, including: Apples, Nurses, Balloons, and Family
* Love You- 10 different themes, including: Red Roses, Strawberries, Chocolate, and Teddy Bear
* Sorry- 10 different themes, including: Yellow Roses, Sandy Beach, and Teddy Bear
* Chocolate- 10 different themes, including: Box of Candy, Melted Chocolate, and Candy Hearts
* Valentine- 10 different themes, including: Candy Hearts, Red Roses, and Gift Wrapping
* Christmas- 10 different themes, including: Snowman, Christmas Tree, and Decorations
On launch in landscape orientation, the app displays a scrolling list of ten different greeting cards from one of 10 categories. Most of the screen displays the chosen card, and there are two buttons in the bottom tab bar, Add Photo and Add Text. The cards feature beautiful artwork designed to touch the heart of the recipient. Each card includes a printed greeting, e.g., "I Miss You," or "Happy Valentine's Day," and a thematic, custom shaped mask or frame.
Touching the Add Photo button lets the user select any photo from their Camera Roll, Photo Album, or Photo Library. Controls are included to increase or decrease the photo's size, and rotate it incrementally either clockwise or counter clockwise. The Add Text button allows the card creator to compose his or her own special message, which can be displayed in the user's own handwriting or an italic typeface. When finished, five buttons give the user access to the app's integrated Facebook, Twitter, Flickr, Tumblr and email connectivity to easily share their customized card. A fourth button allows the user to save the newly created card. Designing a truly personalized eCard for any occasion is quick and simple and produces a memorable keepsake that will be treasured by the recipient.
* 10 kinds of greeting cards- Miss You, Daily Motivational, Birthday, Anniversary, Get Well Soon, Love You, Sorry, Chocolate, Valentine, and Christmas
* Choose from 10 different themes in each category
* Express your feelings with a personalized message
* Any photo stored on the iPad can be put into the frame created by the card's cutout
* Beautifully shaped masks add a romantic feeling to each photo
* Photos can be manipulated using the app's built-in controls
* Cards may be printed on any AirPrint enabled printer
"If you plan to send someone an eCard, why not send the best?" asked Virendra Parekh of Mobile Champs. "With Greeting Cards for iPad you can create a high resolution, customized card that includes a dramatically masked photo and your personalized message."
* Compatible with iPad
* Requires iOS 3.2 or later
* 29.6 MB
Pricing and Availability:
Greeting Cards for iPad 2.1 is free and available worldwide exclusively through the App Store in the Social Networking category. Each set of 10 custom eCards is available as an in-app purchase for $1.99.
Based in Minneapolis, Minnesota, MobileChamps, LLC is a 3-year-old start-up technology company that has been endeavoring, ever since its inception, to bring smiles to faces and to help make this planet go green. MobileChamps has, over a short span of time, successfully launched 50+ eco-friendly and sustainable e-Cards, Camera based, Makeover and Twitter based iPhone/Android apps for each individual and for each single occasion with more than 500,000+ downloads. MobileChamps developed 'Birthday eCards' iOS app is part of Top 100 Social Networking App in more than 25 countries currently. Search 'MobileChamps' in iTunes/Android Market to see all apps developed by MobileChamps. Copyright (C) 2009-2012 MobileChamps. All Rights Reserved. Apple, the Apple logo, iPhone and iPod are registered trademarks of Apple Inc. in the U.S. and/or other countries.