April 7, 2012 in Games (F)
[prMac.com] Villeurbanne, France - Another Way 2Play, an independent game studio, is proud to announce that their acclaimed black & white 3D game "Pinball City NY" for iOS is available as a free download on the App Store for a limited time only from Monday 9th April, in association with DailyAppDream.
"Pinball City NY" is a Pinball with style for your iPhone and iPad. The title has ranked #1 in the French Paid App Store and #4 in Spain in February.
Inspired graphics, a real physics and nudging system, 5 balls playable simultaneously, gritty dialogs and cinematics, absorbing music, high-speed rendering and more!
Crooked cops, gangsters everywhere, a beautiful dame and a dead body. Welcome to New York... Immerse yourself in a dark, stylish New York like you've never seen before!
* A darkly detailed representation of New York
* In Techni-Black & White
* An atmosphere worthy of the grittiest detective movies
* Superb dialogues and animations
* Challenging and absorbing pinball gameplay
* The Drinker's double-double: play up to 5 balls simultaneously
* A secret New York by night level
* A unique nudging system
* A high-performance physics engine designed specifically for pinball
* Great vintage special visual effects
* Enthralling soundtrack and sound effects in XTH Surround
* Local rankings
* Game Center compliant so you can humiliate your best friends
* Fabulous trophies to collect and keep on your mantelpiece
* Optimized for iPod touch v4, iPhone 3GS/4/4S, iPad 1/2/3 running with iOS 4 or later.
* 65 MB
* English, Spanish, German, French, Italian, Chinese and Japanese.
Pricing and Availability:
Pinball City New York for iOS is Free for a limited time from April 9th with Daily App Dream and is available worldwide exclusively through iTunes App Store in the Games category. Journalists interested in a promo code should send an email to support.
Another Way 2Play is independent game development studio located in France. It was founded in 2011 by game industry veterans. Our motto is to produce and develop deep and engrossing games. Copyright (C) 2012 Another Way 2Play. All Rights Reserved. Apple, the Apple logo, iPhone, iPod, and iPad are registered trademarks of Apple Inc. in the U.S. and/or other countries.