May 7, 2012 in Music (E)
[prMac.com] Philomath, Oregon - Manytoed Creations LLC today is pleased to announce the release and immediate availability of Carmen 1.0, their new music visualizer app for iOS. Carmen is a new app for the iPhone, iPad and iPod touch that allows you to see the music you've been listening to. Carmen plays music from your music library, analyzes it while playing, and displays the sound through a variety of different visualizers.
Carmen does not use the microphone for audio input. It analyzes the music directly from your library while it is playing. Carmen is perfect for viewing and listening through headphones, AirPlay or a speaker dock. You can easily control playback with simple gestures, such as a two finger tap for play / pause, one finger swipes for next / previous, two finger swipes for changing visualizers and more. Carmen is integrated with the iOS music playing system and supports remote control when in a speaker dock, album artwork and audio control on the lock screen, and AirPlay through iOS.
* Visualize your music
* Elegant and simple user interface allows you to focus on the visuals
* Universal and supports full resolution retina displays, in all orientations, on iPhone, iPod touch and iPad
* Several diverse visualizers to choose from
* Custom music picker that works in both portrait and landscape modes
* Choose music by song, artist, album or playlist
* Remote control when docked
* Control playback and see album art on the lock screen
* iPhone, iPad or iPod touch
* iOS 5.0 or higher
* Universal Application
* 1.3 MB
Pricing and Availability:
Carmen 1.0 is $2.99 and available worldwide, exclusively through the App Store in the Music and Entertainment categories. Promotional codes for review are available upon request.
Manytoed Creations LLC is a mobile development company founded in 2012. We focus on applications for iOS platforms. Copyright (C) 2012 Manytoed Creations LLC. All Rights Reserved. Apple, the Apple logo, iPhone, iPod, and iPad are registered trademarks of Apple Inc. in the U.S. and/or other countries.