May 21, 2012 in Promotions (E)
[prMac.com] Berkeley, California - MacEase Software has announced the launch of TheMacBundles' special Macworld Gems Bundle and the addition of new highly rated apps to its innovative BYOB (Build Your Own Bundle) stores. All of the apps in the Macworld Gems Bundle are compatible with OS 10.6 (Snow Leopard) and 10.7 (Lion), and many of the apps also are compatible with earlier versions of OS X. The special Macworld Gems Bundle features a total of 10 Macworld Gems for only $39.95 (even less when a Weekly Special also is ordered).
TheMacBundles' cooperative marketing model brings unprecedented value to consumers while also returning to developers an exceptionally high percentage of the revenue produced by the sale of their software. Additionally, TheMacBundles' no-fine-print policy means that purchasers of its bundles get the same software, support, licenses, and upgrade benefits that apply to users who pay the full price for the software. Also, users always get a 30-day money back satisfaction guarantee on the software that they order on TheMacBundles' website.
Further, TheMacBundles' new marketing model eliminates the middlemen, which results in yet more value for consumers and more revenue being provided to the developers who created the software.
All of the Macworld Gems in this special bundle also are available in the innovative Build Your Own Bundle stores. The BYOB stores also include dozens of additional high quality apps to choose from, thus allowing users to customize the bundle to conform to their individual needs. With the BYOB stores, users can eliminate titles from a bundle that they either already have or don't want. Further, the customized bundle can contain as few as 5 apps or as many additional apps as users want to add to it, further leveraging the outstanding value provided by TheMacBundles. A customized bundle can be purchased for as little as $29.75 (USD)!
The special Macworld Gems Bundle contains 10 Macworld Gems and is priced at only $39.95 (USD). This represents a saving of over $200 off of the retail value of the software! Additionally, users who purchase a Weekly Special and Macworld Gems Bundle receive a $4 discount off of the bundle, resulting in a price of only $35.95 (USD). Users that purchase a Weekly Special and create their own bundle in either BYOB store also will receive an additional discount off of the already low price of their customized bundle!
The Macworld Gems Bundle will expire on June 17th. The programs included in the Macworld Gems Bundle assist users when using their iPhones, iPods, iPads, Macs, Apple TV, iPhoto, iTunes, Safari, and other popular Apple products:
* Bevy - is an innovative app launcher that shows all of the user's app icons organized neatly within a single window.
* Calibrate - allows users to create and batch process iCal events, search for and remove duplicate events, drag & drop text to create events, and much, much more.
* CallItADay - is an intuitive and elegant program for creating diaries/personal journals.
* CuteClips - focuses on simplicity. It keeps a perfect history for users' clipboards and adds some unique enhancements when using the Clipboard.
* Clean Text - is an award-winning and popular tool for eliminating all text formatting issues.
* DiskTracker(R) - is a complete disk cataloging and labeling system for Mac OS X.
* FolderGlance - allows users to control-click or right-click on folders to see and open their contents, examine the contents of sub-folders down an unlimited number of levels, and much more.
* FX Studio Pro - combines a whopping 172 photo effects with an easy-to-use photo editor to make editing and enhancing photos great fun. Works with Aperture, Lightroom, iPhoto, and Photoshop. More!
* Smart Utility - scans the internal diagnostics of internal hard drives and alerts users to imminent drive failure before they suffer data loss!
* TopXNotes - is a popular and easy-to use note organizer. Special features include QuickNotes for instantly accessing top notes, encryption for security, and the ability to view multiple notes at once.
Existing Mac users can purchase this bundle to enhance their and/or a family member's current setup. First-time computer users and people switching from a PC can use this bundle to get their Apple products equipped for a wide range of tasks at a bargain-basement price!
To make it easy for users to stay informed about the latest special offerings, they can sign up on TheMacBundles' homepage for an opt-in mailing list or follow TheMacBundles on Twitter.
Steve Becker, the owner of MacEase and founder of TheMacBundles and ThePCBundles, has been developing freeware and shareware for the Macintosh since 1997. The software from MacEase specializes in collecting, saving, organizing, and printing information. The focus at MacEase is to develop software that extends the capabilities of the user's computer, improves workflow and productivity, and enhances the user experience.