May 24, 2012 in Utility (E)
[prMac.com] Vienna, Austria - Eternal Storms Software has announced the availability of ScreenFloat 1.3, a popular productivity tool that creates screenshots that float above all windows for easy access and quick reference. With version 1.3, amongst other new features, users can make floating shots more transparent by scrolling up and down within them.
Use ScreenFloat to keep information always visible, no matter which application you're in.
Create a screenshot of the relevant portion of your screen with ScreenFloat and it will float above all windows. With ScreenFloat, you don't have to move or resize windows around to transfer information from one window to another.
When floating shots are closed, they are stored in ScreenFloat's Shots Browser where they can be organized with titles and tags and categorized with categories and smart categories, based on different criteria, like smart folders in Finder.
New in version 1.3 of ScreenFloat:
* The transparency of a floating shot can now be changed by scrolling up or down inside it
* Shots can be copied to your pasteboard by double-clicking onto them (if you specify this action in the preferences)
* Shots can now be deleted from ScreenFloat from within collections via the Action menu
* Fixed a bug where, when dragging shots out of the Shots Browser, the shot was removed from ScreenFloat's library and thus was lost
* Fixed a rare crash when removing categories
"Customers have deemed ScreenFloat a huge time- (some even called it a life-) saver" says Matthias Gansrigler, developer of ScreenFloat. "That is the highest honor any developer of productivity utilities can receive."
* 1.7 MB
* Mac OS X Snow Leopard or higher
Pricing and Availability:
ScreenFloat 1.3 is available exclusively on the Mac App Store for $4.99/Euro3.99 instead of $7.99/Euro5.99 for a limited time. A 15 day free trial is available for download from the application's website.
Eternal Storms Software is a one-man software company located in Vienna, Austria, Europe. Their portfolio of software reaches from quality freeware/donationware software like GimmeSomeTune, HierarchicalDock and PresentYourApps to shareware applications like flickery, a desktop flickr client for Mac OS X. "For your computer, all that matters is good software." Copyright (C) 2011 Eternal Storms Software. All Rights Reserved. Apple, the Apple logo and Macintosh are registered trademarks of Apple Inc. in the U.S. and/or other countries.