May 31, 2012 in Games (E)
[prMac.com] Sydney, Australia - InnoLab today is excited to announce a newly updated 3D game "Bowling Paradise" for iOS. The bowling game is packed with many great features that players are looking for.
New to this release
* One more exciting location added "Lights" with special light effect
* Gameplay improvements.
* Graphics and animation enhancements.
Bowling Paradise provides several unique, beautiful locations to play bowling
* Beach (peaceful and relaxing)
* Garden (fresh and relaxing)
* Slope (exciting - ball rolling down a special wavy path)
* Camping (quiet camping night)
* Dome (classic, luxury)
* Space (high impact - ball can fly in the air to hit pins)
* Mushroom (imaginary land)
* Lights (special light effect)
Bowling Paradise is a fun, interesting and addictive game. Each location has its own atmosphere and gameplay. These exciting locations will keep you playing for hours. You can play alone or with friends or family members.
Features of the Bowling Paradise app include:
* 3 game modes: single, against CPU, pass and play up to 4 players
* Realistic physics engine
* Amazing, state-of-art 3D graphics for Retina display
* Precise flick control
* 10 custom pin sets to choose from to match each location
* 10 custom balls, player can select up to 10 balls, one for each throw
* Swiping or tilting the device to add spin to the moving ball
* Two camera viewing modes
* GameCenter integration
* iPhone (3GS, 4, 4S), iPod touch (3/4G) and iPad
* Requires iOS 3.2 or later
* 49 MB
Pricing and availability:
Bowling Paradise is currently available for sale worldwide through the App Store in the Games category for $1.99 USD (or equivalent amount in other currencies). Review copies are available upon request. There is also a Free version of Bowling Paradise with three locations, get one for yourself.
Based in Sydney, Australia, InnoLab specializes in creating mobile applications and games for mobile devices. Copyright (C) 2012 InnoLab. All Rights Reserved. Apple, the Apple logo, iPhone, iPod and iPad are registered trademarks of Apple Inc. in the U.S. and/or other countries.