June 4, 2012 in Utilities (E)
[prMac.com] Bryansk, Russian Federation - True Design has released AirSafe 1.0 for iOS, its new utility for storing passwords and personal data. AirSafe is a new useful application that allows users of iPhone and iPad to organize and store all the required passwords, providing a high level of security of this information:
* Simple operating by means of gestures
* Quick and easy access to personal data
* Synchronization between all devices via DropBox
* Back up all data
* Provision of convenient storage of passwords on the iPhone and the iPad
* High level of application security and data encryption
* Unique system of setting a password
AirSafe - is a kind of safe, that is able to remember and keep all your passwords, credit card numbers, as well as useful and necessary notes with the possibility to attach a photo. When creating a database user himself specifies a place of storage of information, and for improving the safety there is a function of password lock of the program: An application for storing passwords and personal data.
* US English, Chinese, Dutch, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Portuguese, Russian and Spanish
* iPhone 3GS, iPhone 4, iPhone 4S, 3/4G iPod touch, iPad, iPad2, iPad3
* Requires iOS 4.0 or later
* Size: 17.0 MB
Pricing and Availability:
AirSafe 1.0 is $0.99 USD (or equivalent amount in other currencies) and available exclusively through the App Store in Utilites category.
Our company "True Design" is a team of talented and experienced programmers, designers, and marketing specialists, based in Russia. The most interesting area for us is the development, launching, and promotion of applications for iPhone, iPad, iPod. TD was founded in 2012. Work with us and we know you'll be happy with the outcome. Copyright (C) 2012 True Design. All Rights Reserved. Apple, the Apple logo, iPhone, iPod and iPad are registered trademarks of Apple Inc. in the U.S. and/or other countries.