June 5, 2012 in Photo and Video (F)
[prMac.com] Tokyo, Japan - infuse digital is proud to introduce MY RECORD 1.0 for iOS. MY RECORD is an epoch-making app for Smartphone. It will let you know how much time has pass since the starting point, until the time of photo is taken with a copy of the photo. Starting point day can be set up per folder and it will let you know how much time by hours, days, month and years has pass away since that date. It may be used without setting the starting point day.
For your child or pet, all you need to do is set the birth date to see how much time has passed since birth date. For a couple, you can set the day of your first date, So you will know how long you have been passed time with companionship. For your friend, the photo will tell you that it was taken exactly how old (year, month, and days).
You can apply it for your pregnancy, diet, plants, or growth record or observation record. Any thing as a photo record with time record too easily. The photo album can be created directly by the camera in a folder structure and in this way it will be easy to organize your photo as well.
Besides, Also by linking with them, you can post them on Twitter and Facebook with pass away since the Starting Point Day.
"MY RECORD" is much more than just simply managing. It will offer you new way of enjoying photo which is to see how passed time has create a valuable photo album.
It's your own "MY RECORD".
* Photo can be arrangement and stored by the category in each respective folder
* You will be able to Starting Point Day set up for each folder and in this way it see how much time has passed since the Starting Point Day for each photo.
* You will be able to post any of your photo with time progress and comments.
* By linking with SNS such as Twitter and Facebook, you can share your photo with your friends. It's a new style that you can post a photo with information of time progress.
* With its privacy protect function, folders can be locked and also folders can be hiding
* It comes with a copy function, in this way copies can be made from Camera Roll to Application, and Application to Camera Roll. Copies made in folders will also show lapsed time from the Starting Point Day instantly.
* Photo can be sent to email and MMS
* iOS 4.0 or later
* iPhone, iPod Touch and iPad
* 1.0 MB
Pricing and Availability:
MY RECORD 1.0 is only $0.99 USD (or equivalent amount in other currencies) and available worldwide exclusively through the App Store in the Photo & Video category.
Located in Tokyo, Japan, infuse digital, Inc. was established in 2011. It is a creative company which performs design, digital-contents work, printing, goods product work, etc. Copyright (C) 2011-2012 infuse digital, Inc. All Rights Reserved. Apple, the Apple logo, iPhone, iPod and iPad are registered trademarks of Apple Inc. in the U.S. and/or other countries.