June 27, 2012 in Games (E)
[prMac.com] Hopkinton, Massachusetts - From Monster Robot Studios, creators of Bridge The Gap & BeyondDead, comes The Sequel to the highly popular Puzzling Pirate adventure Bridge The Gap. Bridge the Gap 2 (iPhone) and Bridge the Gap 2 HD (iPad) takes all the fun of the original game and adds a whole boat load of fun new features! 5 lush islands to explore with Beautifully draw graphics, game center achievements find and collect bugs, in game clock: when you play during the day it's day in the game, play at night and it's night in game, and much much more:
* 50 levels, across 5 beautifully designed islands! The Learning Curve Cove, GlupGop Bog, Dry Dirt Reef, The Haunted Seas and the Great Peninsula (and more coming soon)
* Tons of Pirates with funny voices and useful skills
* In-game clock; if you play at night, it will be night on the islands, - if you play during the day, it will be day on the islands
* Game Center achievements, - catch different bugs at different times of day
* Unlockable hats and costumes
* A fantastic soundtrack: each island has a unique theme
* New levels, items and other cools extras coming soon
* iPhone, iPod touch, and iPad
* Requires iOS 4.0 or later
* 42.9 MB
Pricing and Availability:
So what are you waiting for? Raise the sails and start getting that gold! Bridge The Gap 2 is only $0.99 USD (or equivalent amount in other currencies) and available worldwide exclusively through the App Store in the Games category. For more information visit Monster Robot Studios online.
Monster Robot Studios is a small iPhone app developing team creating a wide range of games of all different styles. Copyright (C) 2012 Monster Robot Studios. All Rights Reserved. Apple, the Apple logo, iPhone, iPod and iPad are registered trademarks of Apple Inc. in the U.S. and/or other countries.