June 28, 2012 in Games (E)
[prMac.com] Saratoga, California - PlayNGive LLC and Mobile Flow LLC are super pleased to announce the launch of PictaHunt, a new social turn-based guessing game using your own pictures.
PictaHunt was inspired by our kids who love to snap pictures on our phones and proudly asking us to guess what they mean! We've tried to capture that simple joy into a game, and the result is PictaHunt. The app design is heavily influenced by 'Draw Something' and 'Instagram,' with the ability to invite friends on Facebook and by email to join in the fun!
* Play with friends on Facebook
* Turn-based game play, choose picture and start a game, guess at your own pace
* Invite friends on Facebook, by email or play against a matched random opponent
* Buy fun words with coins, with new words added daily please send us suggestions
* Give "Clues" to help friends guess using stamps and pens
* Give up? "Fail" your friends and share the fun on Facebook and email
* Leaderboard for the most points, share your pictures on Facebook and by email
* iPhone 3GS, iPhone 4, iPhone 4S, 3/4G iPod touch and iPad
* Requires iOS 5.0 or later
* 3.4 MB
Try the new PictaHunt app (Free), available now world-wide on the Apple App Store, supporting iOS 5.1 and above and recommended for us on iPod 3G and iPhone 3GS and newer devices. Guess the words behind the pictures with your friends.
PlayNGive is a social mobile and online games network connecting people with charitable organizations. The mission is to provide a fun way of raising awareness of important charitable programs through the art of developing and playing games. As a company we will give a percentage of revenue to charities associated in the Play-N-Give network with the help of the developer and player. Copyright (C) 2012 PlayNGive. All Rights Reserved. Apple, the Apple logo, iPhone, iPod and iPad are registered trademarks of Apple Inc. in the U.S. and/or other countries.