June 29, 2012 in Education (E)
[prMac.com] Hong Kong SAR, China - VCare Creation announces that their first game, Math Ocean 1.0, is now available for iPhone, iPod touch. Math Ocean is an edutainment game that help children (ages 0-6) learn basic math skills through stunts performed by different sea creatures. Math skills introduced in Math Ocean include addition, subtraction, patterns, matching and sorting.
Math Ocean includes 5 interesting educational activities that will engage children:
* Antarctic Ocean - Subtraction: Hopping penguins will jump into sea and show children how subtraction is done.
* Indian Ocean - Addition: Learn how to add as the fish arrive the ocean.
* Pacific Ocean - Matching: Children learn shapes and colors by fixing a broken submarine.
* Beach - Sorting: Arrange lovely sea creatures in correct sequence.
* Beach - Patterns: Complete patterns in logical order with correct toys.
In addition, Math Ocean includes two difficulty levels, originally composed music and a sticker level that allows children retrieve their achievements and rewards at any time.
* iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch
* Requires iOS 3.0 or later
* 22.8 MB
Pricing and Availability:
Math Ocean 1.0 is $1.99 USD (or equivalent amount in other currencies) and available worldwide exclusively through the App Store in the Education category.
VCare Creation is a software studio based in Hong Kong, focusing on developing high quality software running on mobile devices. We are a group of young and energetic professionals came with different backgrounds, including business administration, computer engineering, fashion design and mobile game design. We share the same belief that the mobile device is the best platform for children to learn skills and develop traits from playing and laughing. In addition, we are dedicated to produce high quality products in every aspect that can make our customers, children and parents, greatly satisfied. Copyright (C) 2012 VCare Creation. All Rights Reserved. Apple, the Apple logo, iPhone, iPod and iPad are registered trademarks of Apple Inc. in the U.S. and/or other countries.