July 26, 2012 in Games (E)
[prMac.com] Perth, Australia - Headsoft today is pleased to announce the release of Windoze Solitaire 1.0, its new gaming title for iOS. Windoze Solitaire is a unique experience with its bold and easy to read cards, amazing animation, relaxing audio, and support for all rotations. It even has an amazing 3D mode that makes it feel more like you're playing real Solitaire.
Cards can be moved using a double tap or by dragging them to their destination. Included are all the classic modes of Klondike, Spider and Freecell for free, along with an extra 80 unlockable games. There is also a fun Versus mode so you can challenge your friends.
Windoze Solitaire is totally customizable allowing you to take photos for your own cards or backgrounds as well as including a great selection of decks, tables, and backgrounds to choose from. Windoze Solitaire by Headsoft is the greatest Solitaire experience you will ever have. I guess that's why they say 'Solitaire just got pwned!'
Accordion, Agnes Bernauer, Agnes Double, Agnes Sorel, Alaska, Australian Patience, Baker's Dozen, Baker's Freecell, Batsford, Beleaguered Castle, Black Hole, Black Widow, Brisbane, Buffalo Bill, Canfield, Canister, Cheop's Pyramid, Chessboard, Clock, Curds & Whey, Demons & Thieves, Double Freecell, Double Klondike, Double Russian, Double Scorpion, Double Yukon, Duke, Dutchess, Easthaven, Eight Off, Fan, Flower Garden, Fortress, Forty Thieves, Four Colours, Four Seasons, Fred's Spider, Freecell, Gargantuan, Gold Rush, Golf, Good Measure, Grounds For Divorce, House On The Hill, Indian, Klondike, La Belle Lucie, Lucas, Maria, Martha, Miss Milligan, Montana, Napoleon in St. Helena, Northwest Territory, Number 10, Old Mole, Pairs, Patience, Poker, Pokercell, Puzzle 15, Pyramid, Rainbow, Rainbow Piles, Rank & File, Repair, Russian Yukon, Scorpion, Sea Towers, Shamrock, Simple Simon, Spanish Castles, Spider, Spider Web, Spiderette, Spike, Stonewall, Storehouse, Streets, Tarantula, Trefoil, Tri-Peaks, Triple Pyramid, Two Cells, Ukranian Yukon, Vineyard, Yukon, Zerline.
* The greatest Solitaire classics for free: Klondike, Spider and Freecell
* 80 games available as in app purchases
* Amazing 3D mode that uses the accelerometer to feel like you're playing for real!
* Advanced auto zooming as well as manual pan and zoom gesture support
* Draw 1 to 3 cards in Klondike
* Clear, bold and easy to read cards
* Portrait or landscape rotation support or lock it in your favourite orientation
* Elegant and easy to follow user interface
* Double tap, drag and drop, and tap to place support
* Onscreen battery indicator
* Standard or Vegas scoring modes for Klondike
* 5 save slots and saved game playback
* Resume from a previous game
* Leaderboards for every game
* Over 50 fun and challenging achievements available to collect
* Tutorial mode so you can watch a game being played and interact in realtime. Easy to learn!
* Versus mode so you can challenge your friends
* Left hand and right hand support
* Easter Eggs... leave the title screen for 5 minutes ;)
* Custom backgrounds and cards. Take a photo while ingame to truly customize your experience
* Game timer, moves, and statistics galore
* Unlimited undo
* Universal app for iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch
* iPhone 3GS, iPhone 4, iPhone 4S, 3/4G iPod touch and iPad
* Requires iOS 3.2 or later
* Universal Application
* 28.9 MB
Pricing and Availability:
Windoze Solitaire 1.0 is Free and available worldwide exclusively through the App Store in the Games category. Windoze Solitaire by Headsoft is how Solitaire is meant to be played. It's free and we are very pleased to present it to you. If you have any questions, queries or problems please don't hessitate to contact our support address on our website.
Located in Perth, Australia, Headsoft is a privately held company established by independent developer and CEO Ben Baker. Copyright (C) 2012 Headsoft. All Rights Reserved. Apple, the Apple logo, iPhone, iPod and iPad are registered trademarks of Apple Inc. in the U.S. and/or other countries.