August 16, 2012 in Games (F)
[prMac.com] Wildwood, Missouri - Apps from Outer Space, LLC has announced a major update to the retro-style action arcade game, LightRunner 2.0, for iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. This retro-style action arcade game challenges you to race against other players with a trail of light you leave behind. In awesome 2D style, you can see the entire situation as it unfolds. Cut off other players and box them into small spaces to finish first.
* 9 Level Maps with different obstacle layouts
* All combinations of 1 player thru 4 player with up to 3 computer players
* Play head-to-head with up to 4 people on iPad (2 on iPhone and iPod touch)
* Keeps statistics for 1 player games (wins, losses, min/max/avg time)
LightRunner 2.0 is a major update, including:
* Universal app now supports iPad, iPhone and iPod touch
* 3 new level maps
* 4 simultaneous human players on iPad
* Updated with retina graphics for all devices
* Updated in-game and menu graphics
* Improved controls, reducing occurrence of "dropped" button presses if you tap too fast
* iPad, iPhone 3GS, iPhone 4, and iPhone 4S
* Requires iOS 5.0 or later
Pricing and Availability:
LightRunner is available now for $1.99. To download LightRunner visit the iTunes App Store.
Located in Wildwood, Missouri, Apps from Outer Space, LLC designs, develops, and markets apps for iOS (iPad, iPhone, iPod touch), Mac OS X, and Android devices. AfOS is most famous for Flashlight. which has more than 100 million downloads on iOS devices. Copyright (C) 2012 Apps from Outer Space, LLC. All Rights Reserved. Apple, the Apple logo, iPhone, iPod and iPad are registered trademarks of Apple Inc. in the U.S. and/or other countries.