August 20, 2012 in Social Networking (E)
[prMac.com] Dearborn, Michigan - INNOVATTY is pleased to announce that Followers on Pinterest, the only app for tracking followers and unfollowers on Pinterest, will be free for the next 24 hours (Was $1.99)! The app allows users to find out who is not following them back and who just unfollowed them on Pinterest. It also tracks new followers, mutual friends, fans and more. The app is universal and works for both iPhone and iPad.
User reviews from the US App Store:
* "Perfect ... Just what I've been waiting for." - Universe Traveller
* "this is app is very useful; it allows me to find out who is not following me back and who unfollowed me on Pinterest. very neat." - iAlwaysPositive
* Login using Pinterest account via Facebook, Twitter or Email
* Retrieve lists of followers and following from Pinterest
* Detect recent followers and unfollowers
* Detect non-followers (Users who don't follow back)
* Detect mutual friends (Followers who are followed back)
* Detect fans (Followers who are not followed back)
* Keep track of all unfollowers
* Support following and unfollowing
* Support multiple accounts
While retrieving information from Pinterest, the app allows users to interact with the app by viewing available information, following and unfollowing. Users can cancel the retrieval of information at any time. That gives users more convenience and avoid long waiting time. A user needs to have an active Pinterest account to use that app. With the recent updates from Pinterest, a user can now sign up for the social photo sharing website without waiting for an invitation.
* iPhone 3GS, iPhone 4, iPhone 4S, 3/4G iPod touch and iPad
* Requires iOS 5.0 or later
* 2.5 MB
Pricing and Availability:
Followers on Pinterest 1.0 is Free and available worldwide exclusively through the App Store in the Social Networking category.
Located in Dearborn, Michigan, INNOVATTY, LLC was founded in 2010. It is dedicated to making innovative and artistic mobile apps for iOS and Android platforms with the main focus on iPhone, iPod touch and iPad apps. Copyright (C) 2010-2012 INNOVATTY, LLC. All Rights Reserved. Apple, the Apple logo, iPhone, iPod and iPad are registered trademarks of Apple Inc. in the U.S. and/or other countries.