August 23, 2012 in Software (E)
[prMac.com] Budapest, Hungary - Twins Mini is a handy and minimalistic duplicate finder application that helps to quickly find duplicated files and get rid of them easily. This freshly released app is designed for Mac users who'd like to keep the process of removing their duplicates very simple and straight forward. It's fast and solid scan engine is based on our professional Twins application that has been in the top 10 paid utilities since it was launched.
* SHA-1 Checksum based file compare - Twins Mini only displays files as duplicates if they have the same SHA-1 Checksum. The SHA-1 Checksum is a secure checksum for the files based on a cryptographic standard. If checksums are identical for two files it is very highly probable that they are exact duplicates.
* Automatic one-click duplicate selection - Press the check mark to auto select large amount of duplicate files with a single click. Every item of the listed duplicate groups that can be manually selected without a warning message will be selected automatically if its size is larger than 1MB.
* Selection warning messages - At certain selections you're informed by a warning message about the specific scenario of the selection. This protects you to select items for removal that could harm the consistency of your system.
* Looks for duplicates inside of bundles - The scanning algorithm looks for duplicates inside of bundles. This means if you've copied files out from certain bundles for example your iPhoto library, the algorithm will find them as duplicates.
* Optimized for Retina display
* Quick Look preview
* Hard link aware finder algorithms
* Finds duplicates inside of bundles
* Requires Mac OS X 10.7 or later
* 3.1 MB
Pricing and Availability:
Twins Mini 1.0 is free and available worldwide exclusively through the Mac App Store in the Productivity category.
Rocky Sand Studio is a small developer studio committed to create useful and enjoyable applications. We provide continuing support and customer service to our users. Our products have been downloaded over 1 million times on the Mac App Store. (C) RockySandStudio 2011. All Rights Reserved. Apple, the Apple logo, Mac OS X, and Macintosh are registered trademarks of Apple Inc. in the U.S. and/or other countries.