August 30, 2012 in Photo and Video (E)
[prMac.com] New Delhi, India - Mirage Labs today is pleased to announce release of MoviePro 1.0 for iPhone which transforms video recording on iPhone 4S to something never seen before. The app bundles a host of recording features such as Pause/Resume, Real time Zoom in full HD, Frame Rate, Resolution, Aspect Ratio, Adjusting Video & Audio Quality for tweaking file size per min of video, Taking full resolution stills while recording, Separate Focus & Exposure controls, White Balance control, etc.
These options allow unparalled customization and choice for the users, who are often not happy with the one-size-fits-all approach of iPhone 4S's native recorder app. Users can choose to share recordings to their YouTube, Facebook, and Dropbox accounts, and can also assign appropriate titles to videos and transfer to computer using iTunes File Sharing.
The app has a very intuitive and simple User Interface which allows Amateur user to simply record videos with settings of his choice and instantly title videos & upload to the destination of their choice, and at the same time allows a mature cinematographer to shoot videos in Anamorphic wide screen format or shoot at 24 fps for movie compositing, for instance.
The app underwent rigorous beta testing of several months from users whose feedback made the app surpass even professional video cameras in terms of features and performance. For instance, users were stunned to see how instantly the app starts recording with the tap of a button whereas the native video recording app of iPhone 4S introduced a delay of more than a second to start video recording. This delay of the native recorder could mean losing precious moments for many. Another instance involved a shop keeper who could record video for hours at a very low resolution and very low frame rate so as to come back later and watch the video to monitor what happened in his absence.
* Pause/Resume while recording
* Full HD Real time Zoom
* Choose from 26 video resolutions (from 1920x1080 to 320x240)
* Choose Frame Rate (30, 25, 24, 15, 10, 5, 4, 3, 2, 1)
* Select Aspect Ratio from standard 16:9, 4:3, 3:2 to advanced anamorphic widescreen ratios (2.75:1, 2.55:1, 2.40:1, 2.39:1,...,1.81:1)
* Take full resolution stills while recording
* Timer Triggered Recording (useful for users using Tripod)
* Select Video Encoding Quality from 200% down to 25% of encoding quality of native recorder
* Select Audio Encoding Quality
* Choose between Separate Focus/Exposure Controls or Tap to Focus/Exposure
* Rule of Thirds Guide
* Select Video Record duration from Unlimited to as low as 10 seconds
* Auto Embedding of GPS, Copyright, Creation Date in Video Metadata
* Send clips to YouTube, Dropbox, Facebook from within the app
* Export clips to Camera Roll
* Rename clips within the app and export to computer using iTunes File Sharing
* iPhone 4, iPhone 4S, 4G iPod touch
* iPad 2 Wi-Fi, iPad 2 Wi-Fi + 3G, 3G iPad and iPad Wi-Fi + 4G
* Requires iOS 5.1 or later
* 2.1 MB
Pricing and Availability:
MoviePro 1.0 is only $0.99 USD (or equivalent amount in other currencies) and available worldwide exclusively through the App Store in the Photo & Video category. The app is also compatible with iPhone 4 and iPod touch 4G but omits some of the features available for iPhone 4S.
Located in New Delhi, India, Mirage Labs is the maker of iPhone video apps. Copyright (C) 2012 Mirage Labs. All Rights Reserved. Apple, the Apple logo, iPhone, iPod and iPad are registered trademarks of Apple Inc. in the U.S. and/or other countries.