September 7, 2012 in Games (E)
[prMac.com] Stabekk, Norway - Independent app developer Operatio Apps is pleased to announce Pin Tiki Ball 1.0 for iPad and iPhone now available on the App Store. Pin Tiki Ball is a refreshing new game with fascinating 3D Graphics, real physics and fun features!
Juggle the volcanic hot lava balls high and low, while protecting the Pin Tiki natives from Scorpions and Snakes...Crush and collect Coconuts, Watermelons and Bananas, find Diamonds, Rubies and Gold, and activate the Bamboo Pipe Water Sprinkler to calm down the volcano's wrath...
* Pin Tiki Ball's Wheel of Fortune: watermelon frenzy, coconut frenzy, snake attacks, scorpion attacks, ruby & diamond bonus and power flippers
* Living native guards that respond dynamically to dangers and opportunities
* Fire Ball Tiki with surprising turns in a ridiculously fun chaos
* Rotate Two Face Tiki to access the bamboo shower or get to the gold
* A hidden bonus game on the inside of the volcano
* Collect rubies, diamonds and gold
* Catch a spider web in the scorpion cave and attach it between the flippers
* Crush scorpions for a disgusting treat
* Cool Animated 3D effects
* Detailed soundscape
* High frame rates for a smooth gaming experience
* Adaptive graphics based on hardware specifications
* Advanced physical calculations
* 3 camera angles
* 5 Score Achievements
* 8 Native Rank Achievements
* User guide
* Local High Scores in addition to Game Center Leader Boards
* 3/4Gen iPhone, iPad, or 3/4Gen iPod touch
* Requires iOS 4.3 or later
* Universal app optimized for display on all iOS devices
* 23.2 MB
Pricing and Availability:
Pin Tiki Ball 1.0 is only $0.99 USD (or equivalent amount in other currencies) and available worldwide exclusively through the App Store in the Games category.
Operatio Apps is a husband and wife team and a member of Moms With Apps, a collaborative group of family-friendly developers seeking to promote quality apps for kids and families. We have four kids at ages, 3, 5, 8 and 10 and they are our main inspiration on app ideas. It's incredibly effective that we can watch and analyze how they interpret, interacts and uses the different apps while we develop and adapts the content on the fly. Copyright (C) 2012 Operatio Apps. All Rights Reserved. Apple, the Apple logo, iPhone, iPod and iPad are registered trademarks of Apple Inc. in the U.S. and/or other countries.