September 10, 2012 in Utilities (E)
[prMac.com] Freiburg, Germany - Weblenium Studios today is proud to announce the release of Poker Trackmate, a tracking application designed for the casual Texas Hold 'em Poker player, but can also be used by more advanced players to track their live sessions with friends or even online sessions. Poker Trackmate is available now on the App Store.
"While playing Texas Hold 'em Poker with a group of friends," says Peter Horner, Owner of Weblenium Studios, "I noticed that one of my friends was keeping a record of the game by using pen and paper. After several poker sessions, I could see how cumbersome, and often inaccurate, this style of record keeping was. I realised that the ease of use and portability of the iPad would make session tracking much easier."
* Track the playing results of each player
* Show the results from multiple sessions based on date ranges
* Track Winning Hand combinations, Pocket Pairs dealt, Pre-flop raises, All Ins and Buy-Ins for each individual player
* Add a photo for each player
* Change or add new players mid-session
* Buy-Ins and Cash Outs are used to calculate Profit/Loss for the session
* Email the results from a session (or a range of sessions) to the players who participated as an Excel document
* Fully customisable Buy-In amounts and tracking settings
* iPad with iOS 4.0 or later
* 21.0 MB
The app has been optimised to support the higher resolution Retina display on the new iPad.
Pricing and Availability:
Poker Trackmate v1.0 is $2.99 USD (or equivalent amount in other currencies) and available worldwide exclusively through the App Store in the Utilities category. For more information visit the Weblenium Studios website.
Located in Freiburg, Germany, Weblenium Studios was founded in 2012 by Peter Horner. Weblenium Studios is a development studio focusing on applications for iOS and Android phones and tablet PCs. All Material and Software (C) 2012 Weblenium Studios / All Rights Reserved. Apple, the Apple logo, iPod, the iPod logo, are registered trademarks of Apple Computer in the U.S. and/or other countries.