September 10, 2012 in Games (E)
[prMac.com] Vilnius, Lithuania - On5 is happy to announce that the latest update for the best social game Charadium has gone live. Great new features, improvVilnius, Lithuania - On5 is happy to announce that the latest update for the best social game Charadium has gone live. Great new features, improved old ones and an overall better experience is what this update brings to the game.
One of the changes is the new name of the app. From now on Charadium is going to be called Draw Mania. It's catchy and it represents the app nicely. And with a new name comes a new look, which makes the app easier to use and enjoy.
Here's what is new in this update:
* New look - the whole main menu and Turn Based Game room screen have been redone. It is now easier to manage and keep track of what is going on with your games
* Better friend management. See your online friends and invite them to play a game with a tap of a button
* Turn Based Games are now endless with awards being given to the leading player every few rounds
* Possibility to draw your own words in Turn Based Games
* Possibility to request a new set of words in a live game
All of this, combined with the best features that were in Charadium and We Doodle makes Draw Mania the most fun social gaming experience on iOS. And, this great fun is also coming to Android this September! Users of both versions will be able to play with each other and enjoy each other's drawings. At the same time a Facebook version of Draw Mania is in the works.
English, Dutch, French, German, Italian, Portuguese, Russian, Spanish
* iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch
* Requires iOS 4.2 or later
* 13.7 MB
Pricing and Availability:
Draw Mania 2.4 is $1.99 USD (or equivalent amount in other currencies) and available worldwide exclusively through the App Store in the Games category. HD and Free versions for iPhone and iPad are also available.
On5 is a start up development studio consisting of a group of hard-working enthusiasts willing to bring new ideas into the world of mobile apps. The company was founded in October of 2009 with an ambitious goal to spur the market of puzzle and drawing games. Creativity and innovation runs in the company and many new and amazing titles are planned to be released in the nearest future to satisfy even pickiest gamer. Copyright (C) 2012 On5. All Rights Reserved. Apple, the Apple logo, iPhone, iPod and iPad are registered trademarks of Apple Inc. in the U.S. and/or other countries.