September 22, 2012 in Games (E)
[prMac.com] Ramat Gan, Israel - Ramat Gan, Israel - Adrenaline Monki Game studio is pleased to announce today the release and worldwide availability of the Mooniz HD version for iPad. The iPad version includes the ability to win your friend's Mooniz coins in multiplayer mode by beating their score. With simple rules and intuitive controls, Mooniz is easy to learn but hard to master. Varying degrees of difficulty and dynamic game play that includes bonuses and power-ups make this a fun game for casual players and hardcore gamers alike.
"The team at Adrenaline Monki took the time and special care to produce a carefully balanced combination of top quality art, sound and music with smooth, intuitive and engaging gameplay to make Mooniz an absolute pleasure to play. All this, while keeping things interesting with a mix of quick action and strategic thinking. Our goal is to make everything about this game fine-tuned down to the smallest detail so players can focus on what they are best at, and like doing the most - playing Mooniz!" said Jonathan Zvik, Adrenaline Monki Co-founder and CEO.
* Over 1,500,000 Downloads
* 45 Game Center Achievements
* Compete with your friends on multiplayer mode and win Mooniz coins
* Now you can get extra time for playing faster - for extra hours of gameplay
* Daily Spin with all new graphics and spins you can buy! Spin the wheel to test your luck
* Continue from the level you stopped with the same powerups even if you left the game
* Game Center leaderboard- See how you stack up against other worldwide Mooniz players by day, week or all time
* Choose up to 3 power ups or disruptions in multiplayer mode
* iPhone, iPod touch, and iPad
* Requires iOS 3.0 or later
* 34.59 MB
Pricing and Availability:
Mooniz HD 1.0 is available for an introductory price of $1.99 USD (or equivalent amount in other currencies) and available worldwide exclusively through the App Store in the Games category.
Adrenaline Monki is a young, dynamic gaming company founded in 2011. Created by gamers for gamers, their team is comprised of experts in gaming and game design. Each team member contributes their own unique ideas and expertise so that together they create high-quality titles that provide enjoyable gaming experience for users of all ages. At Adrenaline Monki, customers' fun is a top priority so they make use of advanced technologies to produce top of the line applications. Copyright (C) 2012 Adrenaline Monki. All Rights Reserved. Apple, the Apple logo, iPhone, iPod and iPad are registered trademarks of Apple Inc. in the U.S. and/or other countries.