October 8, 2012 in Games (E)
[prMac.com] San Francisco, California - Tap Saloon Inc. is proud to announce the release of Tap Saloon 1.1, an update to its leading free-to-play 3D golf game developed for iPhone, iPad and iPod touch devices. Skinz Golf enables players to set up multiple asynchronous rounds with Facebook friends or contact list. The app uses patent pending swing motion technology to enable players to direct their shot making in a realistic manner and features an intelligent game engine, rich 3-D graphics, and sound effects.
Since launch, the Tap Saloon has seen more than 70,000 installs with thousands of people playing every day. The company listened to their players and added some great features to this new release. The features are based on user engagement, making the game more playable and making it easier to play with friends.
With the release of v1.1, Skinz Golf(TM) now features:
* Enhanced "invite" and "search for" players capabilities
* Random challenge between players through AI matching
* In-game chat between players to keep the "banter" going
* Nudge - an in-game feature to message your co-players when they are holding up the game
* 24-hour use premium clubs allow you to "test" clubs before you purchase them permanently
* Course Enhancements - increased realism with fairway slope and flag stick collision
* Tournament Play - Weekly Skinz(TM) Challenge begins October 14th, 2012
"We are extremely pleased to see so many people downloading and playing our game since we launched it in August", said David Bass, CEO of Tap Saloon. "Our game play stats and player feedback prompted us to create all these new enhancements as fast as we could", continued Bass. "We are excited to see how our existing players and new installs will leverage these new features to make their game play even more engaging and competitive".
* iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch
* Requires iOS 5.0 or later
* 46.3 MB
Pricing and Availability:
Tap Saloon 1.1 is free and available worldwide exclusively through the App Store in the Games category.
Tap Saloon is based in San Francisco, California with offices in Arizona, Michigan, and Bangalore. The company is specifically focused on building and marketing socially engaging mobile sports and recreation games. The company is operated by former Frog Design and Learning Company executives and funded through friends, family and angel investors. Copyright (C) 2012 Tap Saloon Inc. All Rights Reserved. Apple, the Apple logo, iPhone, iPod and iPad are registered trademarks of Apple Inc. in the U.S. and/or other countries.