October 8, 2012 in Games (E)
[prMac.com] Seville, Spain - The Game Kitchen is pleased to announce that Dungeon Defiler for iOS is now available worldwide through the App Store for iPad, iPhone and iPod touch. Dungeon Defiler is an addictive dungeon crawler in which you'll explore labyrinthine dungeons and fight terrifying creatures to complete mysterious adventures that will test you in every corner.
In a reinvention of dungeon crawler games, Dungeon Defiler combines elements of old role-playing and exploration games which have been adapted to mobile devices. A fast and simple gameplay which makes it hard to stop playing. The game features amazing illustrations and beautiful artwork. "The game was designed to be aesthetically simple from the ground up, but very beautiful and polished", says Enrique Cabeza, art director on The Game Kitchen.
Two ways of playing:
"You can play on a quick way trusting on luck, or you can stop and think the way you fight, more strategically", says Javier Mairena, game programmer and accessibility expert on The Game Kitchen. Dungeon Defiler has been gaining fans since its was first published, and updates based on user feedback have greatly improved gameplay. Developers are aiming to fit this genre into today's expectations of mobile gameplay, one example being that "the game doesn't force you to play faster or slower, it is the player who sets the pace", says Javier. Dungeon Defiler is Free to Play, so you have no excuses not to try it.
* Each game is unique, explore dungeons that nobody else will visit
* High variety of hostile creatures: Vampires, zombies, skeletons, ghosts and much more
* Live epic stories looking for ancient scrolls, forgotten treasures and sacred books protected by kings who have returned from the dead
* Upgrade your weapons and armor
* Face terrifying bosses hidden in each dungeon
* Fast and addictive combat system
* Find hidden treasures and choose your own path
* Amazing illustrations and sound effects that will transport you to a cold wet catacomb
* iPhone, iPad or iPod touch
* Requires iOS 4.0 or later
* Universal app optimized for display on all iOS devices
* 27 MB
Pricing and Available:
Dungeon Defiler 1.1.1 is Free to Play and is now available worldwide through the App Store in the Games Category.
The Game Kitchen is a game development studio, founded in 2009 and based in Seville, Spain. The company develops indie video games for mobile market and on demand for advertising, education, social media and TV. Copyright (C) 2012 The Game Kitchen. All Rights Reserved. Apple, the Apple logo, iPhone, iPod and iPad are registered trademarks of Apple Inc. in the U.S. and/or other countries.