October 15, 2012 in Photo and Video (E)
[prMac.com] Cluj-Napoca, Romania - Protect your privacy! DevStorm Apps announces NoIMGdata 1.4.6 for iOS.
Did you know that pictures taken with your iPhone, iPod, iPad or digital camera also include GPS information? This allows anyone who knows how to view EXIF metadata to accurately pin-point where you were when each picture was taken, and even know what direction you were facing!
NoIMGdata easily allows you to remove GPS information from any picture in your photo albums. It provides an easy method to scrub the GPS data from images before uploading to social media sites or sharing images with people you might not feel comfortable knowing the location the image was taken.
* Easy to use 3 step interface
* Removes GPS metadata by default for any image
* Can be set to remove all EXIF metadata from images
* Saves clean image to Camera Roll as a copy
* View EXIF information before and after removing metadata
* View the exact location where an image was taken directly on a map and be able to pin it in the Maps app
* Fast start-up
* iOS 6 compatible
* Works on iPhones, iPods and iPads with a single purchase
* Also available on the Mac App Store in the form of an easy to use drag and drop application
* 3/4/5 Gen iPhone, iPad, or 3/4/5 Gen iPod touch
* Requires iOS 4.3 or later
* Universal app optimized for display on all iOS devices
* 2.9 MB
Pricing and Availability:
NoIMGdata 1.4.6 is $1.99 USD (or equivalent amount in other currencies) and available worldwide exclusively through the App Store in the Photo and Video category. It is also available for $3.99 on the Mac App Store.
DevStorm Apps is an indie development studio based in Cluj-Napoca, Romania. Our objective is delivering high quality applications on the iPhone, iPad and Mac platforms. Copyright (C) 2012 DevStorm Apps. All Rights Reserved. Apple, the Apple logo, iPhone, iPod and iPad are registered trademarks of Apple Inc. in the U.S. and/or other countries.