October 26, 2012 in Games (E)
[prMac.com] Ankara, Turkey - Soner Kara [skgames] is pleased to announce the first content update to its popular arcade racing title, Traffic Racer. Traffic Racer is one of the best looking and feeling 3D arcade-style car dodging game, in that you try to drive as fast as possible through highway traffic without crashing. Version 1.1 adds a brand new car, full screen iPhone 5 support, Game Center achievements, better scoring system and more.
What's new in Update 1.1:
* Optimized for iPhone 5
* Added 1 new car
* Added 22 Game Center Achievements
* Added 2 new music tracks
* Rebalanced scoring system
* New Leaderboard for new scores
* Brakes are now upgradable
* Better cars now have better braking
* Better cars now have better acceleration
* Steering mode can be set in main menu
* Added support for screen rotation
* Slightly reduced memory usage
* Other minor fixes
* Requires iPhone 3GS, iPod touch (3rd gen) or iPad
* Requires iOS 4.3 or later
* Universal app
* 63.6 MB
Pricing and Availability:
Traffic Racer 1.1 is $0.99 USD (or equivalent amount in other currencies) and available worldwide exclusively through the App Store in the Games category.
skgames has been founded in 2012 by Soner Kara, an independent game developer. skgames is dedicated to creating high quality iOS games. Copyright (C) 2012 skgames. All Rights Reserved. Apple, the Apple logo, iPhone, iPod and iPad are registered trademarks of Apple Inc. in the U.S. and/or other countries. Other trademarks and registered trademarks may be the property of their respective owners.