November 9, 2012 in Education (F)
[prMac.com] Noida, India - Chrome Infotech announces the app iLearnwords offers a complete tour of learn to play, while exploring the whole world around themselves. It allows tiny tots, as well as their parents, to easily commit new words and intensify more information to their brains.
The user here defines a subject, read a little (or a lot), favorite it for later reference, and then move on to other subjects. Thanks to the Fixate category, its colorful and friendly graphics makes the child review their knowledge and Tangle, the educational gameplay, make them learn the correct spellings of new words. Its subtle animations make learning entertaining and effortless.
The features which make iLearnwords Free to stand out in the race of thousands of apps meant for kids are:
* Learning appended with quizzes
* Interactive puzzles increase vocabulary of your child
* Amazing sound effects
* Most loving categories can be easily added to favourites
* Question and answer format
* Engaging multiple choice quizzes
* Interesting facts are included in all categories
* In-depth knowledge has been supported by beautiful images
* Well supported audio files for Learn
* Easy sharing through Facebook and twitter.
* Easy emailing of content under Learn.
* New versions can be easily downloaded from backend serves.
The following categories are extensively covered in this app:
* Fruits and Vegetables
iLearnwords is now available worldwide, in several languages on the Apple Store.
* iOS 4.0 or later
* iPhone, iPod Touch and iPad
* 22.9 MB
Pricing and Availability:
iLearnwords 1.2 is only $0.99 USD (or equivalent amount in other currencies) and available worldwide exclusively through the App Store in the Education category.
Chrome Infotech is a mobile based Software Development Company located in India. Our core competencies are in iPhone, iPad, Android, Blackberry, Mac etc. We cater areas of Travel & Tour, Healthcare, Education, Business, Entertainment, Social Networking, Lifestyle, Music and Video, Geo locations, Real Estate, Retail, Medical and Advertising sectors. Copyright (C) 2012 Chrome Infotech. All Rights Reserved. Apple, the Apple logo, iPhone, iPod and iPad are registered trademarks of Apple Inc. in the U.S. and/or other countries.