November 7, 2012 in Games (E)
[prMac.com] Bauru, Brazil - m.gaia studio announces Jetpack Mouse Escape 1.1.0 for iOS. Test your reflexes while you help the mice in Jetpack on their frenetic escape to the cheese moon - but be aware, for the cats will try and do anything they can to prevent our friends from reaching their goal.
Have fun with simple touch controls - keeping the cats away, avoiding elusive traps, intercepting missiles and exploding fireworks - all this while enjoying captivating graphics using a RETRO CARTOON style and a soundtrack that will make you feel like you were in a jazz concert in 1950! Pure VINTAGE delight!
* Vintage character design, graphic style and music
* Classic cartoon violence and humor
* On Fire mode that allows players to reach even higher scores
* Upgradable Power-ups (golden cat, cat frenzy, super mouse...)
* Consumables that greatly increase your virtual currency income
* Unlockable Hardcore Mode, suitable to the strongest and yielding double points
* Deep and balanced gameplay for competing against Facebook friends
This beautiful game was brought to you by m.gaia studio, tradition in making iPhone games since 1950 - just kidding! The m.gaia studio, Imagine Cup winner and Independent Games Festival nominee, made a really well thought and surprisingly deep tap game for iPhone and iPad with lots of style!
The idea was to create a game with simple but fun mechanics and a graphic style that followed global tendencies of retro-style aesthetics as seen with the app Instagram.We started its development in March 2012, so it took us nine months of work. The team has five members. Rafael Fantini, Bruno Kochimizu, Caio Chagas, Juliane Prenhacca and Tulio Soria. Our goal is to achieve, at least, 10.000 Daily Active Users.
* 3/4/5 Gen iPhone, iPad, or 3/4/5 Gen iPod touch
* Requires iOS 5.0 or later
* Universal app optimized for display on all iOS devices
* 24.6 MB
Pricing and Availability:
Jetpack Mouse Escape 1.1.0 is free and available worldwide exclusively through the App Store in the Games category.
m.gaia studio is an internationally awarded, venture capital backed company from So Paulo, Brazil. We are a leading mobile games studio, focused on delivering creative and innovative experiences to our players. Copyright (C) 2012 m.gaia. All Rights Reserved. Apple, the Apple logo, iPhone, iPod and iPad are registered trademarks of Apple Inc. in the U.S. and/or other countries.