November 20, 2012 in Games (E)
[prMac.com] Paris, France - Wild Factor is pleased to announce the launch of Duck & Roll, a rhythm game that tells the story of an ugly duckling with a hankering for rock and roll music. Growing up in a family of devoted classical music lovers, Jeff "The Odd Duck" Duck decides to leave his family behind to live out his dream and become a rock star. Start shredding in Duck & Roll with a special launch offer: 50% off this week, only 0,99$ on Itunes.
Tap, slice, hold and cut jumping stars to the beat of original rock and roll tunes in six different levels and songs, with multiple difficulty settings, from rock artists such as Saints of Silence, Dan Phillison and Tempero, and more coming soon. Every level you clear brings Jeff one step closer to his dream.
Duck & Roll combines the feel of a Saturday morning cartoon with the fun of a musical rhythm game and features:
* Six levels to rock out loud to, and more coming soon
* Universal App - Optimized to be enjoyed on your iPad, iPhone or iPod touch
* Retina display - Sharp, stylish hand-drawn background art to hammer on and off to
* Game Center - Compete against your friends and see who shreds best with the sweetest high-score
* iCloud - Save your progress to the cloud and continue where you left off on any of your iOS devices
* Achievements - Break it down and be rewarded with in-game achievements
* MultiTouch - Hone your skills and use two fingers on some of the more challenging levels
* iPhone 3GS, iPhone 4, iPhone 4S, iPhone 5, iPod touch and iPad
* Requires iOS 4.3 or later
* Universal Application
* 46.3 MB
Pricing and Availability:
Get ready to duck and roll all night. For a limited time, Duck & Roll 1.0 is only $0.99 USD (or equivalent amount in other currencies) and available worldwide exclusively through the App Store in the Games category. For more information visit Wildfactor online and follow the developer on Twitter and Facebook.
Wild Factor is a an indie game studio founded in 2011 by French programmer Alexandre Lautie in his living room in Paris with one simple yet often forgotten ambition: make games everyone will truly enjoy. Alexandre's previous work includes mobile adaptations of notable franchises such as: Leisure Suit Larry, King Quest and Spyro and his current job includes working on AAA titles like Just Dance. He founded Wild Factor wishing to create small games again, with absolute creative freedom. For his first game, Duck & Roll, Alexandre is joined by Diego Di Toro, a Chilean comics artist and Michael Beier, a German level designer. Copyright (C) 2012 Wild Factor. All Rights Reserved. Apple, the Apple logo, iPhone, iPod and iPad are registered trademarks of Apple Inc. in the U.S. and/or other countries.