November 23, 2012 in Lifestyle (F)
[prMac.com] Green Bay, Wisconsin - Imagine a shopping app that helps you pre-plan and achieve your Black Friday shopping goals instead of flashing irrelevant ads. Black Friday Companion gives you all the tools you'll need to compile the deals, create your shopping list, plan your route, track your purchases, and make the most of this once-a-year shopping extravaganza!
Skip the pad and paper this Black Friday and get organized for the shopping experience of a lifetime!
Check it out - the Black Friday Companion features:
* Deal Tracker - The easy-to-use interface allows you input the Black Friday deals you want at the stores you like.
* Quick views - Product previews featuring your Black Friday deals for quick reference (stores, sales times, models, SKU numbers, sales prices, regular prices, and take a photo of the product right from the app) and it even shows you how much money you will save!
* Pre-Planned Route - Generates the most efficient route based on deals and your preference.
* Pre-Shopping To-Do List - Check off each preparation item to get prepared for the big day.
* Never Forget a Deal - Features a product checklist so you can triumphantly check off items purchased.
* Shopping Tips - Use these tips given by the most driven shoppers to getting the best deals and ultimately the most out of your Black Friday.
Black Friday Companion is SparkNET Interactive's first foray into the realm of consumer shopping apps. Prior apps include a variety of genres.
Black Friday Companion Availability:
Black Friday Companion version 1.0 is available for $1.99 download on Google play for Android devices and for iPhone, iPod touch, and iPad on the App Store.
Founded in 1996 in Green Bay, Wisconsin, SparkNET Interactive is a profitable, high-technology Internet and mobile app development firm. SparkNET's primary web presence is EzineArticles.com, which serves millions of unique visitors, ezine publishers, and over 440,000 Expert Authors. SparkNET's mobile app development division is committed to creating an ongoing stream of top-notch apps for a variety of mobile device platforms including iPhone, iPod touch, iPad, and Android. Copyright (C) 2012 SparkNET Interactive. All Rights Reserved. Apple, the Apple logo, iPhone, iPod and iPad are registered trademarks of Apple Inc. in the U.S. and/or other countries.