November 23, 2012 in Entertainment (E)
[prMac.com] Vienna, Austria - Independent developer Nader Tawil is pleased to announce the release of Spiral Art 1.1, an update to his fun entertainment app developed for iPad. Remember when you used to align a small circle within a bigger circle and draw spirographs? Spiral Art breaks the boundaries of normal spirographing. Use the intuitive path designer to create any path, open or closed, you can think of. The ability to add as many control points as needed ensures that you can create any shape you want. Once you have drawn your path, set your gear size and pen properties, press the play button and watch your masterpiece unfold.
* Add as many path objects as you want
* Change the z-Order of the path objects
* Set number of orbits gear travels around path
* Choose from 4 basic path types
* Choose from 12 predefined background images or use a picture from your photo library
* Use a solid, gradient or rainbow brush.
* Choose from 64 colors
* Share your art by email, Facebook, Twitter, Tumblr or Flickr
* Save your art to the photo album or print
* Retina support
Spiral Art Version 1.1 introduces a new video tutorial, more backgrounds, more brush colors with very minor bug fixes.
* Compatible with iPad
* iOS 5.0 or later
* 30.2 MB
Pricing and Availability:
Spiral Art 1.1 is only $0.99 USD (or equivalent amount in other currencies) and available worldwide through the App Store in the Entertainment category. A tutorial video helps you get started quickly.
tawil.eu is a sole proprietorship founded in 2006 in Vienna, Austria by Nader Tawil and specializes in .Net and iOS development. Copyright (C) 2012 Nader Tawil. All Rights Reserved. Apple, the Apple logo, iPhone, iPod and iPad are registered trademarks of Apple Inc. in the U.S. and/or other countries.