December 5, 2012 in Education (E)
[prMac.com] Sydney, Australia - JKQ Pty. Ltd, the developers of I Sketch Pro and other popular iOS apps, today is pleased to announce the release and immediate availability of Amazing World Flags Challenge 1.0.0 for iPhone. The application provides a fun way to learn and remember all the different world flags. It provides two exciting game modes to help the user learn and remember world flags:
* Match Challenge: Test the user's memory of world flags by matching them correctly
* Quiz Challenge: Test the user's knowledge of world flags by selecting the correct flag to the country
In addition, it features a gallery mode, allowing the user to browse the gallery to learn all the world flags!
* Around 200 world flags are included
* Use the Divide-and-Conquer to study world flags
* Flags are arranged into 4 regions: America, Europe, Africa, and Asia & Oceania
* Different challenge levels to gradually challenge and improve your knowledge
* Unlock higher levels by achieving the required correct rate
* Game Center integration
* Challenge your friends worldwide
* iPhone, iPod touch
* Requires iPhone OS 4.3 or later
* 3.6 Mb
Pricing and Availability:
"Amazing World Flags Challenge" 1.0.0 is free but only the American region is unlocked. The user can unlock all other regions at any time by upgrading to the Full version, which is only $0.99 USD (or equivalent amount in other currencies) through an In-App purchase.
JKQ Pty Ltd is a small startup company located in Sydney, Australia. Our focus is on developing applications for mobile devices. At the moment, we are targeting the iPhone, iPod touch and iPad, and will expand our coverage to other mobile devices in the near future. Copyright (C) 2012 JKQ Pty Ltd. All Rights Reserved. Apple, the Apple logo, iPhone, iPod and iPad are registered trademarks of Apple Inc. in the U.S. and/or other countries.