December 11, 2012 in Games (F)
[prMac.com] Buffalo, New York - 2BME Studios has announced the highly anticipated 2BME Aviator is now available on the App Store. A trip to the Airport allows your child to discover what it's like to be an Aviator. They can learn about aviation, different types of aircraft, and even take to the skies in our biplane or helicopter! Your child will be amazed by all the interactive objects, realistic sights and sounds there are to explore.
* Take a tour of the interactive Airport, where your child learn all about being an Aviator
* Dress the Aviator, gas up the airplane, fly the helicopter on a mission, and much more
* Fly in our stunt show and see how many stunts you can perform
* A visit to our classroom provides a unique Q & A session reinforcing what the child has learned in game
* A fully guided, interactive tutorial and innovative visual cues allow children to build confidence while learning to play independently
2BME Studios puts a unique twist on role playing focusing on both education and fun. 2BME Studios innovative approach to children's app development allows children to explore a physical learning style, allowing them to interact with the environment and learn about what aviators do.
Compatible with iPhone 3GS, iPhone 4, iPhone 4S, iPhone 5, iPod touch (3rd generation), iPod touch (4th generation), iPod touch (5th generation) and iPad. Requires iOS 4.0 or later. This app is optimized for iPhone 5.
Pricing and Availability:
2BME Aviator 1.0 is $1.99 USD (or equivalent amount in other currencies) and available worldwide exclusively through the App Store in the Games category.
2BME Studios is an iOS App Developer based in Buffalo, NY whose mission is to provide high quality children's apps that educate and entertain children about specific occupations. The 2BME product line is being developed with young children in mind, by providing children with an interactive tutorial that teaches them how to play and a classroom that re-enforces what they have learned 2BME Aviator gives parents a real bang for their buck. Watch for future releases to find out what occupations 2BME Studios will develop next. Copyright (C) 2012 2BME Studios. All Rights Reserved. Apple, the Apple logo, iPhone, iPod and iPad are registered trademarks of Apple Inc. in the U.S. and/or other countries.